Reviews for A Time for Changeling
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Oh, what a wonderful chapter! Percy's doing such a good job as Minister. I'm all proud of him now. I hope Harry/Light will be able to show Dumbledore and Bill that he's not evil. I hope he'll let Percy in on the secret too. I can not wait for the next chapter!
tatewaki2000 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I really, really like this story.

Wasn't expecting to enjoy it this much.

I like the Albus and Harry confrontations. And I really, like the Aberforth, Grindelwald, and Bathilda parts.

Everything else though seems to fade into the background.

My only criticism are the transitions. They happen just soooo suddenly, that you can't tell when hours or minutes have gone by. When new people have arrived. Or somtimes, where the meeting is actually taking place.

The only way to catch 'em...is to read really really really really slowly and carefully. But that's difficult to do, when someone is really immersed in your story and wanting to get to the more interesting parts.

Overall, a very nicely done story. Even if...Snape's characterization felt wayyy too dramatic (despite me liking the direction you were aiming towards). Luckily, Percy's barely scraped by. Hahaha.

Fun writing.
Jous chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
This story is amassing . a very powerful argue. this chapter is great.

sorry my English its not good
tatewaki2000 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
o.o
tatewaki2000 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
tatewaki2000 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
LOVE the last half. :D

The last third-especially!
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
:) liked the aberforth bit
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

BRILLIANT IDEA, bringing in Bathilda.

omg. So impressed. So...mesmerized...
Gelasia Kidd chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
This was an excellent story! The premise was unique, and I enjoyed reading it a lot. The only thing I think I noticed wrong, obviously, was the fact when you first mention the ressurection stone you say the Gaunts lived in Little Whinging instead of Little Hampton (or whatever that city was XD)
CatWriter chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Very nice story, but I get the feeling it's going to be a while before Harry takes his life back. I think you should have him do it, when Voldie come out of hiding. He wouldn't let Sirius take the heat for that anyway. Also with him as the official werewolf ambassador he can be himself and considered an adult and therefore out of Dumbles control, which will drive the old man batty. Heaven know he thinks the sun don't shine if he doesn't give it permission.

I think you should have Sirius de-aged to grow up again, I can see him and ginny together. Anything is better than Harry and Ginny. Really JKR ruined that pairing for all time in my opinion.

I think you should come with a new character for Harry or maybe Gabrielle Delacour. That would be cool. Harry and Gabrielle, as the ambassador for the largest werewolf clan in Europe he would have to visit other countries too, to get allies and such as the war heats up. Gabby could have some veela aging thing happen, since the book said she looked such a certain age, but not that she was a certain age. You could her be Harry's age, would be really cool, and she just had a magical growth spurt after being held younger so that she matures mentally enough to handle the veela gifts. After all we never heard of veela until Fleur was 17. No telling how that worked. Yea, I like that Harry/Gabrielle, sounds good.

I hope you have Gellert really have had a turn of heart and not actually be tricking Harry. I can see him as realizing the mistakes he and dumbles did, and dumbles not seeing it the way that Gelly does now.

Good story, more please. Update soon.

Catwriter
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Well, Percy sure seems to be trying to rise to the challenge, and will be looking forward to when he butts up against some of the hard core conservative folk, as well as what will be waiting for Harry as he continues to make his own moves.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Ah nice, can't wait to see what else Percy does. Glad Harry's Slytherin side is slowly appearing more and more. :3

I wonder when Snape will learn that Light and Harry are the same people? Update soon though!
RRW chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Brilliant...Absolutely Brilliant!
farwalker chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Wow - quite a lot of changes - and paperwork - interesting that Harry as Light is that influential
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »