Reviews for A Time for Changeling
tree1138 chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
That last segment was hilarious, I really enjoyed seeing Percy being made Minister. How does Aberforth know what a horcrux is so simply, is he that crazy awesome?
Meteoricshipyards chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Very interesting development.

One thing I really, really like in this story is that you made the magical world bigger than JKR. The whole late bloomers, the werewolves (who don't seem to be based on White Wolf's - good job), the other schools - it really gives the impression of a real community, larger and diverse.

Another thing I have to congratulate you on is doing away with the black and white world that most fairy tales (and HP fanfiction stories) have. (JKR appears to have tried to do that with Snape, and failed, I think.)

You have given depth to Snape, Grindelwald, and even Dumbledore. Love your Bathilda; I think she knew almost from the beginning who Harry was.

Anyway, looking forward to more. Thank you for the story.

Tom A.
Twylyte chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
What an intersting yet unusual story.

Some good ideas here, and the things happening with the werewolves are well thought out and developing nicely.

I hope to see more soon,

Meteoricshipyards chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Excellent story. Love the escape. Bagshot is a great character.

I like Independent Harry stories. This looks like it will be a good one.

Thanks for writing.

Tom A.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Well, it'll be interesting to see how this newest twist plays out, and how things will go for Harry as other folks start to try and get his attention also.
Jiraiya's Disciple chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Rated K! No way! How about rated M, for insane creepiness. It's not even the story, it was just the changeling part. I am having an insane amount of chills just from the thought. The real Dudley stolen as a baby, only to be replaced by a changeling, which could be spying on Harry. Ooh, chills. I could totally imagine this scene in a scary movie. I don't know if it was supposed to be freaky, but it worked.
shadowsdeep chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Well, this was certainly something different than I thought it would be - I look forward to seeing how you handle the werewolves issues, Gellart situation and the impeachment. Nice work!
Laugherboy chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
This is a Good Story! Great read!
peruser chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
This is such an interesting story! I don't think I've read a story quite like this one before. I've read a lot of stories where Harry decides to take charge of his own destiny, and then comes into some new super powers and becomes a 'force to be reckoned with'. In this story, Harry becomes aware of a magical danger and takes steps to escape. He manages to non magically disguise himself. He manages to find real family (Dudley) and new friends. He's becoming involved in the politics of his world and championing the rights of an oppressed group of people. He's managing to affect Voldemort by finding horcruxes (even if he doesn't quite know what they are yet), and by helping his cousinkeep the werewolves out of Voldemort's servitude. He's doing this without being known as Harry Potter BWL. I like how Harry is making a new life for himself and still being able to help the magical world.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Good to see Sirus catch up with Harry. I like how Harry is getting a better perspective on people. Thanks for sharing!
tree1138 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
I enjoyed seeing more of the back and forth between the werewolves and the Ministry. I hope that Percy gets to be Minister, because there isn't enough BAMF!Percy.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Oh, my word. This story is AMAZING. And it is way to late er ... early now. I never do learn about starting to read things late at night... Anyway, I really, really love this and I hope you'll update again soon!
LunaStorm chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
I like the relationships you're developing with Callahan and Gellert - not only they're new and original, but also very well described and often surprising.
sekmarcspn chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
WOW! I haven't been this interested in an HP story in a long time! I don't think I've seen your take on the behind-the-scenes of the HP universe before, or at least not most of the points. It's really pulled me in and made me real anxious to read on. So please update often! You'll be my new best friend if you do! LOL!
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
AAARRRRGGGGHHHH! How could you end the chap. like that? Do you want me to go berserk trying to imagine WHO was at the door?
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »