Reviews for A Time for Changeling
healingcat chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
I enjoyed your story, thanks for writing it.
musketau chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Quite the story. An AU without being an AU. The ideas for Dudley I've never seen before, same with many of the other things you did, so very well done. It's getting harder to see truly new ideas in stories.
Snape and Percy explained, redeemed (if you feel it necessary) and heros in their own right (okay, more Percy than Snape). I've never seen the wizarding world changed as you did it. Big, quick changes are always going to be opposed, and you showed that. The riots are realistic, as were the responses. The images of the regulators in my head are shiver worthy, like zombie SS troopers. I know they're not, but your description took me in that direction.
A great story.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
Well Done!
rowenasheir chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
THANKS I REALLY ENJOYED IT.
VJ Riddle chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Oh my goodness this story is amazing! I absolutely LOVE your characters, and ESPECIALLY your characterization of Percy! He is such an under-appreciated character, and I absolutely - ah, there just aren't words for how awesome this story and his being the Minister is! Thank you so much for writing this!
SpaceHead3 chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
kariza2013 chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
really nice
staretoile chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
Hi,

nice story. I like your real Dudley. He is awesome. The idea with the changeling is really good! I like Harry independent and that there are differnt magic users in your story, different schools... That the magical world is more complex. Also thet the group could change so much in the wizarding world, eventhough most of them are quite young still. And the more human Snape, he was great and I like Cal!

Kind regards
Andrea
Chocolate and caramel chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
Thumbs up! It's awesome! though I wish you expand more on the ending, its awesome
Voig99 chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
Awesome story!
Congratulations!
mainstreet52 chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
Glad I took the time to read - well done!
AliB1149 chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
Wow that was really good and fun to read. I especially liked Percy being painted in a different light. Very nice to read. :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Cool story!
ahmoey chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
I totally love your story! hahaa.. watermelon 1... voldy 0.. man.. how i wish jk rowling's harry potter have as much char depth progression as your story.. bringing in life to side char like percy...
Gaerdir chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
Wow. Very nice. It's quite an inspiring story.
Cheers!