Reviews for A Time for Changeling
Reader chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Absolutely wonderful story! Awesome plot, details, etc. Your wiring style is great, too :)
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Hey, me reviewing again, I had an idea/question come to me after waking this morning. I was contemplating (never gonna go through with but contemplating none the less) the idea of asking you if you'd mind/consider doing a shoulda/woulda/coulda companion piece to this for that slash between Harry/Percy I was wishfully reading between the lines and the idea of suggesting it being done from Percy's point of view during the fight that Harry/Light gets killed when my idea/question hit and decided to actually contact you. While it would be awesome if there was even a hint more of slash it in no way is part of the actual request

Would you consider/be able to write a companion piece of the story from Percy's point of view from when Harry/Light and Grace show up as Ambassadors at the Ministry of Magic?
LadyVukavo chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Awesome story..this is my second time reading it..though I don't recall the last chapter or it being completed so I'm definitely happy I reread it. My brains going nuts seeings hints of slash between Harry and Percy though lol. Anyways, as I said, great story
Animekitty47 chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
Congratulations on finishing this story! It was awesome and detailed and managed to avoid bashing anyone and your people-aren't-all-this-or-that stance well handled. *adds story to favorites* Loved this story! Now, let's see what else you've been writing...
Animekitty47 chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
This is was an awesome chapter, great fight and awesome reveal with Gellert showing up. Great job with all the ideas for reforms and just all the details in general. Pretty original for a fanfic. Which makes those lines and passages you borrow from the books a little odd, but whatever, good story.
Animekitty47 chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
This was such an awesome and satisfying chapter! And the letters to Grindelwald add an interesting element to the story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, wait, I don't have to wait! XD *pushes next button*
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Yay, you redeemed Percy! It's always fun to see that, whatever point about good people doing bad things and being too proud to own up to it or whatever that JKR was trying to make wasn't well handled, so its always nice to see it carried out well. And addressing the werewolf problem is always fun to see, haven't seen it done this way before, more points to you. ;) Nick/Dudley is awesome. Ooo, nice cliffie! Someone's writing form their prison cell, hmm? Or did you change that? I'll be fun to see, in this awesome story. :D
Nightingale's Fall chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
This. Is. Brilliant. Easily one of the best, most unique HP stories out there. It's an excellent concept and actually very realistic and all the characters are in character. Well, all except Dudley who is awesome in this story as he is not in canon. I totally recommend this story.
murgel chapter 19 . 1/17/2015
a very unusual and exceptionally well done story.
I added it to my reading advice community and to my favorites.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
nice
Sakihinata chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
incredible and funny fiction!
bloodshound chapter 19 . 1/1/2015
this has got to be one of the most original, least cliche bearing HP fanfics I've ever read. extra kudos for making percy awesome, dudley epic and redeeming/re teaming Gellert and Albus.
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
"The Dementors at Azkaban had been removed..." that begs the question, 'Where did they go?'
Mucina chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Thanks for sharing this brilliant story. I loved it! An now I hop to your profile to see if you have written something else.
Take care
Mucina
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Yay! Happy ending! An excellent story!
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »