Reviews for Stages
yoaihunter123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
i think this was sweet it was really good too! keep up the goodwork
wordsmithie chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ahh, I totally enjoyed this! I love it so much. It's so cute and hot, and there's actually some sort of progression throughout the fic which is nice.

Your writing style is effortless and really pulled me in. The words and everything fitted so seamlessly and I really liked your word choices a lot.

Loved the passion scene. I only just started reading the JR manga, but honestly it gets so tiring and BORING the way Misaki is always resisting Usagi, and not even showing a hint of his true feelings. Especially when we all know that he wants the man.

And that last bit. About sharing the same bed. Gah! Dying from cuteness. Thanks for a great story.
WinterSoulZ chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Mistaking is in love but he wont ever idmit it to usami
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I can totally see Misaki as a pastry chef. It kinda suits him. :)
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Loved it- I didnt think it was OOC on the slightest :D
KaterinaSapphire chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I loved it! and I loved Misaki as a baker :) why didnt I think of that? XD and yes he totally would crack under that kind of preasure, who wouldent? XD
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
may i just say that this was ridiculously adorable?
ceebs chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
SO CUTE! AND FLUFFY! I just had a toothache from the sweetness of it all. You made their relationship absolutely adorable :)
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oooohhhh, Misaki as a baker, oh the ideas...

BLOODY BRIL BTW
paintedbright chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was written very well! I don't think you were OOC at all. I really like the way this was a bunch of different stories in one, but none of them felt unfinished and they went together well. I also liked the 50 sentences piece you just posted.

I would love to see a full length story from you :)
Oathi chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was really great! Cheers.
Arrowshot chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this was really good! keep on writing. btw, it is okay if you make the characters slightly different. it is hard to write them completely in character.
Sapphire-Phoenix-Of-Darkness chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
LOL... I seriously enjoyed this story from start to finish! XD

It's interesting, hilarious and leaves me wanting for more! I love the way you describe each stage by using the situations which Misaki would be in with his relationship with Usami... Expecially the ending! That one was brilliant! X3

Btw, I don't think that Misaki is OOC nor do I think each stage is too long. On the contrary, I think some are too short! P

Keep up the good work and I hope to read another one of your wonderful stories again in the near future... b
rmiller92 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Well, if Misaki is going to own the shop, then having taken business would've made his life much, much easier.
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow. That's all I can really say is wow. And the fact that this was really REALLY good.