Reviews for Merciful Nayru, Not Another Self Insert!
The Hylian Chronicler chapter 7 . 5/2
Nice series. Keep up the good work !
Koal chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
This was highly amusing and provided plenty of laughs, it was like a cheesy 70s - 80s movie/cartoon. Grand job!
Waffleface chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
This is ridiculous.

I love it.
Waffleface chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Aw, poor Davin.

Still, this is hilarious. Good work.
shadowfan999 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
sequel please
DragonflyxParodies chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
LOL wow. Just...wow. I figured the outburst would just piss off Ganondorf and result in some potential torture and general angry overlordishness. LOL his fascination with modern technology is amusing...I liked it a lot! Great job!
smellofthewild chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Sweet Din I would marry you for writing this.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
This one had me laughing for twenty minutes.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Thanks for writing this. Kept me laughing for at least ten minutes!
KasaiStormDog chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Can I just say, thank FREAKING GOD I finally found someone who did a self-insert worth reading. I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I have reading this, thanks for some decent reading material before bed time - thank you!
Jioplip chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I affectionately appreciate your use of verbosity in this comedically inspired parodic piece of literary fiction composed by a series fanatic.

Translation:I found your over-use of verbose...ness funny, and I'm liking this fanfic.

I always liked Kamaro's "translation" gag. xD

I liked the joke, btw, I haven't heard it before.
Sylviah Elric chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
My Name is Earl reference for the win!
Inklip chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
The part about wacking the cat with the vaccum cleaner? Ah, good times, goood times...
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
funny stuff
I Am Sparty chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Aaaaaand...we're back to square one. At least there's no fangirl to mess things around. Heh, I liked how you ALMOST spilled the beans on her name, but there was an interruption before you could.

I also enjoyed the very final, moment of truth, where Davin called everyone out on their flaws. Funny thing is...he never called out Zelda on her flaws. Wait...was Davin's self-inserted...er...self starting to have the hots for the pri-...?

That's all I got for you. Fun times, fun reading through this, and great job.

-Sparty