Reviews for Merciful Nayru, Not Another Self Insert!
shadowfan999 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
sequel please
DragonflyxParodies chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
LOL wow. Just...wow. I figured the outburst would just piss off Ganondorf and result in some potential torture and general angry overlordishness. LOL his fascination with modern technology is amusing...I liked it a lot! Great job!
smellofthewild chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Sweet Din I would marry you for writing this.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
This one had me laughing for twenty minutes.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Thanks for writing this. Kept me laughing for at least ten minutes!
EvilWaffleS chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Can I just say, thank FREAKING GOD I finally found someone who did a self-insert worth reading. I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I have reading this, thanks for some decent reading material before bed time - thank you!
Jioplip chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I affectionately appreciate your use of verbosity in this comedically inspired parodic piece of literary fiction composed by a series fanatic.

Translation:I found your over-use of verbose...ness funny, and I'm liking this fanfic.

I always liked Kamaro's "translation" gag. xD

I liked the joke, btw, I haven't heard it before.
Sylviah Elric chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
My Name is Earl reference for the win!
Inklip chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
The part about wacking the cat with the vaccum cleaner? Ah, good times, goood times...
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
funny stuff
I Am Sparty chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Aaaaaand...we're back to square one. At least there's no fangirl to mess things around. Heh, I liked how you ALMOST spilled the beans on her name, but there was an interruption before you could.

I also enjoyed the very final, moment of truth, where Davin called everyone out on their flaws. Funny thing is...he never called out Zelda on her flaws. Wait...was Davin's self-inserted...er...self starting to have the hots for the pri-...?

That's all I got for you. Fun times, fun reading through this, and great job.

I Am Sparty chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Aw...I didn't know you were taking joke submissions. You're not funny after all, if you had people feeding you jokes! Davin Sunrider: Dark Side Fake.

Er...but the writing is still amusing!

That was good twist at the end to have Ganondorf attack Davin, and then have Davin use his wits to escape certain death. And, of course, finding out that Ganondorf has no true interest in the princess. Well, even the fangirl can't write against a character's true background and personality, it seems. Actually, it appears more that her characters are taking on a life of their own, no longer following her rules...it's not her story anymore! Har!

I Am Sparty chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Irish Link tended to say "oh" a lot more than "oy". FIX IT!

Gawd...Zelda with an aussie accent? This fic would make anyone's head spin. I'm surprised, though, that the fangirl isn't so appreciative of Davin's levity despite the mix up of the self-insert and all.

Stop mixing up your fandoms...or...rather, mix 'em ALL up, if you can. Get some Metroid in there, some Monty Python (oh...you did already), and maybe even one you've not done yet, like Star Fox or Eragon or...the Wizard of Oz! Then again, Davin sure ain't in Kansas anymore...no, that was Nevada, wasn't it?

Did someone challenge you on the word existential or did you just up and decide to look it up? I thought Davin was trying to be all philosophical in the last chapter or something...but now I realize he's just a tard. Haha, maybe he and this Link would get along well together. That is, he did go out of his way to try and get the fangirl to change up Link's style, after all.

I Am Sparty chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Link with an Irish accent? Brilliant! A little bit shorter and I'm sure he could pass easily for a leprechaun...

Yeah, so the fictional characters haven't broken that fourth wall...yet.

And...yeah, I wouldn't read this fangirl's fic either. Unless it was Seldavia, but I can't imagine Seldavia acting like this...

Also, I did laugh about the Moblin joke. It was pretty genius. And good thing you replaced "lightbulb" with "lantern". I did a double take when I thought you had used the former, but you really did take that extra attention to detail.

I Am Sparty chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
Haha! Dennis the peasant! Slipping in those Monty Python references, you scoundrel, you.

I like Link the bumbling idiot...I do not, however, like the Fangirl. Isn't there some way that Davin can go back to his own world when he's done here and write a story that messes with HER? Bwahaha.

And...I fail to see how this doesn't break the fourth wall. Silly fangirl.