Reviews for A Witch's Black Cat
H8TER GIRL chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
i am sofar liking your stuff and i am looking forward to reading more
Atomic Lilith chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It might just because I have a huge soft spot for cats, but I really enjoyed this! It was really cute and everyone was in character.
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
A couple of grammar mistakes, but it's overall, a very cute one-shot! XD

Something Dysfunctional chapter 1 . 9/1/2010

xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ah, I liked this. It was very well-written and in-character, and cute!
Yuna Dragonheart chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
aww so cute XD

wow, this feels straight out of the game :O

i love how they actually are in character, and the writing is easy going and fresh, it is really easy to get lost in it (even if its short)

i cant wait to read the long shot you have planned :D

Yuna Dragonheart
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was so cute, also it was within the vain of the characters really well, and I could see that happening.
xxMr Brownstone chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Well I've just finnished the game and have rushed over here to see how many fics there were for the game and... there isn't much is there? Anyways, back to the actual review. I thought the characters were... well in character, which is good. Very good actually, and its kinda sweet albeit not what I expected from the title (although it did make me augh a bit so thanks for that).
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
:) I like this. There are a few small grammatical and spelling errors here and there, but nothing too jarring.

Anyway, as I said, I like this - it's endearing and funny at the same time. *loves the idea of Bayonetta and Luka looking after a kitten*
Nirianne chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Kitty. You caught me with 'kitty'. 8D I adored the last lines of the story; very, very sweet!
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
ebil-kitty chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Another lovely read

I always liked the scenes in the game with Bayonetta teasing Luka every now and then...besides the epic battle scenes of course 3

On another note, the conversation she had with the kitten was endearing. The moment it jumped onto Bayonetta's ribbon was the moment I thought I wished I could bring it home with me X3

All the best to your next Bayonetta fics and any other fics you plan to write as well as your quest for a beta-reader ;)
Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I thought this was pretty good. I liked Bay's talk with the cat and the ending with Luka!

Characterizations were perfect :)

NoobishLizard chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh shoot, I hit refresh and this story popped up woot! And d'aw that last line was great, you really write the characters well. Keep it up! :)