Reviews for Aftershocks
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Loving it. awesome chapter
amcke1991 chapter 4 . 6/1/2019
okay this was the hottest smut story EVER! i wanna know what happens next moving forward and when she confronts stefan
Anje chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
I really love this story & where it's at now, but I'm really looking forward to the next instalments with Elena telling Stefan to get lost & be together with Damon.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2018
I loved this sooo muchhhh
StarlightSo chapter 4 . 2/27/2018
Amazing story... Oh I love smug Damon, he is just the best thing in the entire world. You have written him fantastically. Loved it.
Anje chapter 4 . 1/13/2018
Loved this & can't wait for more Damon & Elena
Anje chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
Ian Somerhalder is more than just fine. He is the hottest, sexiest 'sex on a legs' on the planet. I am sooo disappointed that he didn't end up with Nina. I can see why she wasn't suited to him though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Actually taking a tequila shot the order is salt, shot, then you suck the lime... just giving you the right information
kimminnee chapter 4 . 2/2/2017
I loved this fic! You were actually right, almost about their feelings, the timing was just a bit different. And Elena couldn't get off the fence and admit what she wanted!

I m writing this now as Season 8, is coming to an end and Nina finally announced that she will be in the series finale!
kimminnee chapter 3 . 2/2/2017
Is it hot in here? Hell yeah it is! Wow, smut writing is your thing! This, wow, blew my mind!
I always thought Damon and Elena were a better fit! Even before she became a Vampire herself and became Damon's.
Stefan is too vanilla for her! He doesn't know what to do or how! He always treated her like a China doll instead of the first minx she was! Damon fanned the fire that Stefan was always tying to smother out...
kimminnee chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Drunk Elena is giving into every passion she has. She needs to quit being so insecure, and let the woman in her roar. He really needs to make it known that it is Elena that makes him roar!
kimminnee chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Oh how I wished it went down like this. But, Elena was still a tightwad at that point. Unwilling to even recognize"those feelings" she hadfor Damon at that point.
porterbayne chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
This was perfect!
Aurorra Rose chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Holy hell this was HOT. You're both brilliant and a brilliant writer.
sloksingh45 chapter 4 . 9/18/2016