Reviews for Aftershocks
kimminnee chapter 4 . 2/2
I loved this fic! You were actually right, almost about their feelings, the timing was just a bit different. And Elena couldn't get off the fence and admit what she wanted!

I m writing this now as Season 8, is coming to an end and Nina finally announced that she will be in the series finale!
kimminnee chapter 3 . 2/2
Is it hot in here? Hell yeah it is! Wow, smut writing is your thing! This, wow, blew my mind!
I always thought Damon and Elena were a better fit! Even before she became a Vampire herself and became Damon's.
Stefan is too vanilla for her! He doesn't know what to do or how! He always treated her like a China doll instead of the first minx she was! Damon fanned the fire that Stefan was always tying to smother out...
kimminnee chapter 2 . 2/1
Drunk Elena is giving into every passion she has. She needs to quit being so insecure, and let the woman in her roar. He really needs to make it known that it is Elena that makes him roar!
kimminnee chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh how I wished it went down like this. But, Elena was still a tightwad at that point. Unwilling to even recognize"those feelings" she hadfor Damon at that point.
porterbayne chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
This was perfect!
Aurorra Rose chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Holy hell this was HOT. You're both brilliant and a brilliant writer.
sloksingh45 chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Please update soon
kindy chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Omg What a great story!

So hot! I loved it from the get go!
Kitsune Duo chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Currently at work reading your fics, and hot damn! I already started the sequel, but I just had to let you know this was great! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I have read aftershocks and fool for love and you really need to continue the story! The readers want there to be more of a story between stefan and Katherine and damon and elena! We want the juicy stuff now get to writing!
TVDLvr chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
So you tease about shower sex but don't show it? Evil. Maybe it's in the sequel :)
TVDLvr chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
That was some lemony goodness!
TVDLvr chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
She was totally jealous.
TVDLvr chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Uh oh, tattoos don't stay in Georgia ;)
euphemiamargareth chapter 4 . 5/9/2014