Reviews for Persona: A Novelization 4: The Answer
kitanalao chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
thankgoodness souji is still alive. i am so relieve... huft...
kitanalao chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
waw... a lot of event here. i have to say. eventhough i was confused my self if souji was too weak or the enemy was too strong. well... i guest i have just reading the next chapter then...
kitanalao chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
hmm... nice continuation so far. .
kitanalao chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
so far i like the development in this chapter.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
sounds like interesting. i'll put this to my fav list...
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Dude what the whole point of killing off the main characters? That just doesn't make sense.
741AuthorNCS chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
*Eyes twitches*

Screw it, friend co-writer or not. I'm hating this. This one of the most messed up Persona OC fantasy 3/4 cross, ever to exist.

While I will love to rip this to bits and troll it... I can't bring myself to it... *Sigh* Please don't do another OC insert! Rion is an horrible character.
epitychia chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
okay, now this is terrible.. why must they die? and why did Yukiko die? I skip a lot of chapter because there's no Yukiko w
Sushi55 chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
Dude, it was terrible to read. Can you make one where no one dies, coz it sounds kind of horiffying to read.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
OK HONESTLY, IT'S AN UNSATIFYING ENDING, BUT I'M NEVER A FAN OF ANGST, STILL A GOOD READ, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
SORRY I'M LATE, ON VACTATION NOW, READING THE NEXT CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
DAW WHY YOU HAVE TO GO ALONG AND PUT ALL THAT ANGSTY STUFF IN, NOW IT'S EVEN MORE ANGSTY, I WAS ALTER SMIRKED ENOUGH AS IT IS, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Xoraan chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
Still loving this fanfic. A few grammar mistakes here and there, but then again I make those sort of mistakes too. I await the next chapter contently
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
OH RION WAS KILLED, I WAS SO SURE YOU WOULD HAVE PULLED OFF SOMETHING TO PREVENT THAT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER CONSIDERING HOW BAD ASS YOU KEPT MAKING HIM, ANYWAY NICE CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Xoraan chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
Epic. I've been reading your fics all the time and I have to say they're just epic. I definitely recommending this to my friends. Now that the showdown between Yousuke and Chie has started, I'll be awaiting the next chapter in impatience, so please hurry!