Reviews for It's What I Do
nshawol566 chapter 1 . 7/14
okami-onna chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow... It's very rare for me to read something besides romantic and maybe friendship but I loved this piece of art.
That might be my infatuation with Soul . Nah... Seriously I loved it. The majority of the time I can't stand Spirit but you made me like the man for a while.
Excelent work!.
Saludos desde México!
Penguinlord352 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is very well done and I like the character studying it shows you've done. I agree with your assessment of both Spirit and Soul in this. It was also a very well done interpretation of how they interact without words and how they say things with not just their speech but their behavior. I liked it a lot, really. Your analysis of Maka from their points of view also stuck home with me quite strongly and I would like to know what happened when Soul got home but I think leaving it to the imagination isn't such a back ending either.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was just incredibly cute and demanding and just pure amazingness!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Very sweet! I agree, the two of them would definitely develop a grudging respect over the years. I love how in character you kept everyone. Thanks so much for sharing!
Sleepless90 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really, really loved this. Though I have to admit, at first I was a bit offput at how open and friendly Soul was towards Spirit, but I guess you have to take into account his current age and maturity level. Anyway, it was quite interesting to see these two experience some semblance of bonding, and I liked how Soul was kind of asking for permission in his own way. And Maka's 'try again' line really killed me. Nicely done!
emachookie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I have to agree. Though Spirit is a freaking cheater, he is still an amazing deathscythe. I wouldn't be shocked to now that Soul in some way respects him. He may hate his womanizing ways but the facts can't be changed.

On the side note. 5 years? That's pretty long. How old are they here?
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I thought this was absolutely fantastic. It was well written and nicely detailed. I very much enjoyed reading this exploration into the respect between Soul and Spirit. I think they'll have a nice father/son(in-law) relationship.

Great work! Thank you for sharing it!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
death's little sis1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I like thier conversation this was a great story keep up the good work
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Very nice

Sincerely The Sign Paitner
xenathefanwarrior chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awwe this is cute with the whole Soul/Maka thing. I've shipped the two of them since episode one, and I'm glad that others share my opinion.

I also particularly love this fic with the whole thing between Spirit and Soul. It really like.. fits. You know?

Anyway. Brilliant job. :)
harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow! Great characterization here! I really liked the general idea of this fic too. And I've always been a sucker for Soul/Maka, even if it seems one-sided in here Great job, as per usual!
Myst chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow. that was good..I like ittt :D