Reviews for A Father's Desperate Chase
Hayden Avery chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
I really hope you continue this someday
SereneMayhem chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
This is a great fafic so far... I don't suppose you plan on continuing it? *hopeful gaze*. I'm very intrigued to know why he hates Sirius so much :)
BrightPetal91 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great story! I can't wait for more! Please tell me there's more!
Mary Potter chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
WOW... have you given up on this fic?
Jesuslovesus chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Nice story. Please update soon.
bon-evair chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Asdfghkldhdhfks, this is awesome ! Ohmygod, this - this - I can't even comprehend the awesomeness of the brilliant story! I couldn't stop reading it, ohmygod, and in every chapter I was fearing that I was getting closer to the end, and then I was at the end! Ohmygosh, nooooo! You have to update soon please?

Oh jeez, its so awesome!
KraftySimmer chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Please update soon! I love this story. It is well written and has an excellent developed plot. This is my first evil!Harry fic and I am loving it. I love that Harry still shows fear and sorrow and can feel pain when others are showing him kindness. I wonder though, his hatred for Sirius, did Voldemort blame Lily's death on Sirius? We saw him crying at Lily's grave so he obviously loves her and his hatred for Sirius would be best explained that way. Anyway, love it. You have a wonderful skill. Update soon!
Ely11 chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Wow! Wonderful story! Please continue to write! I wait for next update!

Ely11
deletedsjd145679 chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Waiting with baited breath to see what happens! (and waiting to hear of all the horrors Harry has seen in his childhood, AND hoping James and Sirius will flip a nut hearing about it!) Good work, can't wait for an update!
where the wind blows chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
oooooooh i think i am getting some hints as to where this is all going hehehehe. this was a good chapter i cant wait for more! i cant wait till harry actually starts awnsering the questions so we can get somwhere! that stupid minister he is always messing this up isnt he? sigh...

anyway one again an excelent chapter! i cannot wait for more i must know what is going to happen! please please update soon! i screamed with joy when i saw you had updated, totally made my day! so please soon?

~wind
gryphenvoid chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
I had completely forgotten about this story. What a nice surprise to fine the chapter update in my inbox. What a great chapter to read too!

I loved the James/Harry interact and am definitely interested to seeing your plans for this story and what Harry's deal with Sirius is.

Thanks for entertaining me!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I really like it sounds familar to darkness within or light up sky

Please kepp updating
petites sorcieres chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Wow! I've never read a fanfic as this one. I'm deeply curious :D Usually, Harry is raised by Voldemort or a DE and want nothing to do with his parents/hates them even...Here he did try to save James... And Voldemort is cruel with him...

So yeah I'm deeply curious continue :D
RatedRCouture chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Aww, poor Harry. I guess he should be treated like every other DE, but I hope he gets off of being punished.
samira parsa chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Shame on you! Leaving us with a cliff hanger like that! Haha jk. Update SOOOOOOOOOONNN!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »