Reviews for Blank, My A
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It's really good, but what's the one? It's been like 2 years, I want to know :(
Doni chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved these five. I'm mostly a Jim/Spock gal, but there is just something adorably crotchety about Bones.
MsChleom chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
You never publish the 'one time Jim said it back'

Will you do ? because the 'Five times McCoy said it' is quite funny
arikata chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
aaaaaaw where is the ...and the one time? I need the happy ending! *lip quiver*
L.MacQ chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Poor McCoy...having to stare at Kirk's

Great story. I like that you used both the cadet time and the space time, it was a nice touch.
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
meep! don't forget about this! you still owe us one!
Girafe13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is so awesome, I loved it! I hope you're gonna update soon, because really, your writing is lovely and this idea is great.

Girafe13 :)
AmyCoolz chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
For the sake of Jim's health, my ass. lol

I hope you post the last part soon. It's really great so far! :D
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Haha, I love Bones being infatuated with Jim. It's cute. Thanks for sharing.
DapperDestruction chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
So, good job, darling. Geat, especially for your first Bones/Jim. Um, lessee... I like that it progresses from being cadets to on the ship. I also like that you keep Boens grumply and stuff without turning him into a love sick puppy (at least, on the outside, anyway.) His inner voice is really amusing, with all the "Oh, damn... sexy... wait, wtf! No!" shit. lol

Hm... I might have added a little more description on the secodn one, either about Jim's wounds or Bones' thoughts about it and worries. The last one, the teasing seemed a little too much to me, maybe. Like, maybe he Bones wouldn't go so far as to say that Jim had a fat ass, just that he was goingto get one. But, then again, he was tired and being bitchy about it. lol

That's really all the criticism I can think of lol Great Job! Hurry along with your smut! ;D
Von chapter 1 . 2/13/2010

Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
love it!
frozenlaughter chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Ooh, fantastic! I love 5 1s, and this is definitely no exception. Your Bones voice is right on, and the little moments-like Jim getting someone to steal a picture of Jo-made me grin. Great job!
gone5eva chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Lol these were so funny. Len breathing coffee (sounds like me) and Jim can't eat fruit without risking his life; that made me laugh out loud for real. I can't wait for the last one. ]
shogi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Heehee! So cute! I love Bones! XD He's so adorable! And the way he views Jim is hilarious! It's like a mix of exasperation and love and fascination. Too cute!

Looking forward to what Jim has to say and PLEASE say they're gonna get together? LOL I'm so afraid that they might not!