Reviews for Papa wolf
Brooke chapter 32 . 5/21
I love this story. I am almost flooding the house with my tears right now. Lol. I can imagine them totally doing something like that for Sirius. I can imagine him saying something along the lines of 'I want to go out with out a big bang' or something like that. I love how they all eventually make up before his death. This was an excellent story and one of my absolute favorites.
Gabriel Gatsby chapter 1 . 4/6
Sorry for reviewing something so old :) But awww... the title to this fic is so sweet! Papa Wolf! I love the idea, as well as the idea of Remus raising Harry; how different things would have been. I think you did a really good job of showing just how badly James' death and Peter's betrayal would have weighed on Sirius. It was pretty believable. Good job :)
PinkYCooper chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
i love the idea of Remus being Harry's father but Why sirius left ? what a jerk ! sorry for that I hope everything will be alright for all of them. seems that ron will have te bad role in this story too, bit disapointed but nevermind ! i wish they're were more chapters about harry's childhood and sweet moments between Moony and him
Breanna3593 chapter 32 . 4/28/2014
This wasn't too bad, but not my favorite story because it was a little hard to read with your grammatical and punctuation errors. Also, you repeated yourself a lot and the different characters weren't really distinct. Thanks for writing though.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 32 . 4/29/2013
this one was really sweet!
i loved it

thank you for sharing.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 27 . 7/29/2012
WHOA!
Dudley isn't a spoiled brat/bully!
And Marge isn't a total bitch!
It's a miracle!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
Awww!
I love the storybook marriage proposal!
That is so sweet!
Truly adorable!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Any near-death-experiences for Harry in this story?
Or in the sequel?
KaliGoD chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
this was a great story, well written and very believable. i cried! lol

anyway thanks for a great read

kali