Reviews for Checkmate
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2018
Highly original and well executed story.

A joy to read.
AngelDragon1976 chapter 6 . 8/7/2018
Very beautiful. Loved it and I'm so happy that they took him in. I kind of figured they would.
jensteed chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
This was an adorable story, poor Lucas :( god knows what happened to him before Severus took him, but I'm glad he ended up in a family that loved him unconditionally :D
jensteed chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Ooh mysterious! Harry and Severus playing chess was a sweet little bit.
Alexa1993 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
It was a very interesting little story. Thanks!
SSKFelton chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
This was lovely. Thanks for writing something worth reading for people like me who have nothing better to do lol.
Clover Bay chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Very good :)
diamond-helen chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Lovely story. I read your other story then wandered across to get more about Luca. I tried to review your other fic but it won't let me, don't know why. Both are lovely, crazy, well written fics that I've enjoyed reading.
Karla Manatee chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
This was good. I liked it very much. Thank you.

Cheers,

-Kat
HermioneFan28 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
i thoughh it was said that Lucas Snape was a squib!

'Hermione...' said Severus, trying to interrupt, but the young woman ploughed on oblivious. 'You promised. It's too dangerous. I get that Lucas is your godson and all, but... especially after ... '

Severus hung his head as Hermione continued to ramble. Resting his heavy arms on his knees, he spoke softly. 'Lucas is a squib.'

how is he going to go to hogwards least of all going to be in a hogwads school house if he is a squib?

it was Lucas Snape who most people were having a difficult time in deciding as to the appropriate house: he didn't seek the spotlight, but he had courage. He had intelligence, and could be cunning. In short, he could possibly fit in any house.
HermioneFan28 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Molly and Arthur's wedding celebrations? have they not been married for years?
HermioneFan28 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
am confused who are Draconia Lucia and the Malfoy heir, Lucas Tobias and why isnt Lucas Tobias hermione and snape biological child? where they switched at birth or something?
notwritten chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
Interesting reading. Thanks for sharing. Have a safe weekend. Keep smiling. :-)
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 6 . 3/5/2010