Reviews for The Next Generation
FaithfulAizen chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
aww that was cute who is the boar also update soon
demonwolf1996 chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
I love this fanfic! It's sad at points but i kept glued to it. Hope you continue it soon!
neveralone chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
I recently that we will find your story, I read it to me little later and I just love them.

The personality you've given everyone has makes it even more interesting.

This continuous forward to seeing how this story. :)
Annibellee chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
888D This is great! I've been looking for a good Fruits Basket fanfic,and now I found one! I hope you write more,you have a beautiful ability for writing! (Compared to me anyway)

Signed with hope for more to read,

~Annibellee. 3
Mewdu chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
Aaah. No. Shishou...I knew it was gonna get sad. :(

I've been reading this a good obvious 14 chapters, and it's a shame I didn't find it sooner. I love this story...boo. Shishou...
Surie chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
I'm looking forward to your next update.

:) Your still so
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
I really really love this! And you can thank your poll for getting me to read it. I find this amazing! Please write more because I'd love to read more. 0
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
Another amazing chapter! More than amazing! I can't wait for your next update! .
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
I cannot stress to you enough of how good this story is. I've said it many times in my reviews and I'll say it again: I absolutely /love/ you! This is so indescribable of a story. It's more than amazing. It is hard to write a Fruits Basket fanfiction and keep it funny and dramatic enough to actually go along with the actual anime. You have done it though! This is just my absolute favorite!
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
OMG! You actually killed him! :'( It's so sad and yet I don't hate you for it. I mean this is still the best Fruits Basket fanfic I've ever read and well it /is/ the future and Shishou /is/ old. He had to go /some/ time. He will be missed though. I just love you so much for this story and as you well know I'm a fan of your VK fanfic as well. You're an amazing writer! _
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Again: I absolutely /love/ you! I can't find the words to describe how much I love this story! I'm getting so excited about it! -goes to read more-
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
I absolutely /love/ you! This is the best Fruits Basket fanfiction I've ever read! And I love Fruits Basket! You've got the characters' personalities down so well! And I can't stop laughing. It's so awesome! It's more than awesome! It's indescribable! I can't wait to read more! -goes to read the next chapter-
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I absolutely /love/ Fruits Basket and I /love/ this fanfiction. I love you! I'm going to cosplay as Momiji to an anime convention. _ I can't wait to read more of this!
Sakura-Suzumura chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
I loved it! Can't wait for the next one! Oh, and college will suck until you graduate. Lol
Lilac Rose6 chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
My alert list keeps turning off, Stacy-chan! It's killing me 'cause I don't know wats bein updated... *Sigh* oh well, I'll deal. Great chapter! The beginning wuz cute! And it was really, truley perfect! I can't wait for the next one!