Reviews for Last Man Standing
EA chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Hope you continue this, it's really cute, and I think quite accurate to what Chrono would've done.
FadingNoctis chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Hehe! It's getting good!
FadingNoctis chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Please update! So cute! :)
Dragoon-Yue chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Oh, please continue this!
Shiloh chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Will this continue? I really really hope it'll get finished. This is really good, please? Pretty please? Cherries and sweets will be sent to your door step.
x-OdangoMango-x chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I have to say I love the story so far. :)

Not only is it well written in terms of style; it's also the most in-character and realistic "What about Chrono?" story I've read so far.

You touched on Chrono's capacity for intense self-hatred without breaking the angst meter - I found myself actually feeling sad for him. You made it realistic. He's not stuffed up in Mary's tomb again drowning in sorrow and rage, but he's definitely not okay and he knows it.

I love the inclusion of both Mary and Rosette here, even if it's only for the introductory chapters. A lot of stories focus only on Rosette, when it's obvious he was deeply in love with both women. You kept them perfectly in-character, and I like the role they play(ed) for Chrono.

I'll be honest. I'm not usually a fan of reincarnation stories; primarily because most of them involve poorly-written carbon copies of Rosette with a minor name change that Chrono resists for all of two seconds and paper-thin plots.

But three things have won me over... :)

1. You made Rosie a child - something that I've never seen up to this point in a reincarnation story. Points for creativity! :P I'm curious to see how Chrono handles her.

2. You've written Chrono in a way that shows that even if Rosie were a teenager/adult, he wouldn't fall for her in the span of a week. He still has major issues with the idea of any outside interaction at all, let alone going for "Round 3".

3. You say you already know how you want this story to end, and I can't tell you how much of a huge plus that is. Too many good stories start and then never end because the author never had an ending to begin with.

Now then, I guess I'll set up camp and wait for the next update, which I'm hoping is soon. ;)
snowpaum chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
It's so sad TOT *sob* Chrono has to face the reality TOT I wonder who Rosie is :)
Miyako1Lee3Rulez chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
ah, very nice chapter. Interesting how Chrono's spends his new life as a gravedigger. I have a few questions though...the prologue stated that 78 years had passed since Chrono had seen Rosette...if that is the case, then how is it possible that the characters are still alive? Or is it that the prologue is a thought of Chrono's sometime AFTER the events that are occurring now? Also, the phrase "...ignoring the aches of his old joints" implies that Chrono is physically old, is that the case? Or is he still in the same adult (or child...) form of his?
Miyako1Lee3Rulez chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
ah, very nice job! However, i think it's too short. You should've added more detail and you should've used a little bit more dramatic language (not too exaggerated of course...) to develop an obscure and sad mood. Nevertheless, i think you did a great job on this. And i like how you also emphasized Mary Magdalene in this chapter. She's a great character that has been forgotten thanks to the anime...keep it up!
Miyako1Lee3Rulez chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
ah sweet! i've been searching for a fanfic based on what Chrono's fate would be after the manga. I'm really hoping that you'll continue this.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Man... That one almost had me tearing. Well written with a good use of your words to set the mood.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
WOW. That was depressing. Hope Satella finds him (or Sheda) and knocks some sense into him soon.
AptlyAnonymous chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
I love this chapter. It was beautiful. Please update soon! *bookmarks*
Dragoon-Yue chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I hope I can read the next part soon!
Drifting One chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Chrono! *hug* Poor thing. How sad.