Reviews for Acceptance
Racke chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Thank you for a nice read.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
's good. I like it.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i guess if kyon was going to behave that way with anyone it would be yuki. i think he would be too intimidated to try that type of scene out with haruhi, and he would probably think mikuru is too fragile for him to be ravishing her like that. and the way you described yuki's reactions to kyon's advances was very nicely done. i dont think she has ever so much as sighed when she has been unhappy about something let alone erupt in orgasmic pleasure. well i eheope you continue with your other works soon. laterz
Potato face chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I like this. It didn't turn into some fluff like most fics do.
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Nice.

I could see her getting a little worked up, but this is a lot closer than the 'dam breaking on her pent up emotions' kind of thing.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Well in its own way, this was intense. What I found funny is that your description promised Yuki would not be broken, but the same could not be said for Kyon. Not many lines were said, but still, Kyon's interpretation was pretty strange this time around.

All-in-all, this is surprising. I did not think you would attempt to do a Kyon/Yuki fiction anytime soon, but life has its surprises eh?

If there's one additional thing I have to say, it is about the line in the story that says "She made no sounds of pleasure, nor suddenly became human." The wording of the sentence carries the essence of an obvious jab to the previous fic writers who have done this to Yuki in the past. Not that I have a problem with your opinion, but the sentence seem to alter the feel of the story for me.

In the canon Haruhi Universe, anything dealing with love between couples is implied by the reader, meaning... the original author has yet to heavily imply romantic relations between anyone in the story with the exception of the guy that fell for Yuki in Book (8?)

Because of this, any and all love stories between characters in the Haruhi universe are 'broken' to some extent. For sparks to fly, someone is going to have to assume an altered mindset in order for the reader to confirm that love is brewing. In this case I felt it was Kyon and not Yuki. Basically it is my belief that there is no right or wrong way to interpret a romance story in the Haruhi universe. While some stories are clearly better than others, perfection is but a myth.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Rcon, you did very well, you communicated what you wanted with this just as planned. Good job.