Reviews for Epocha
JBubbles chapter 1 . 2/18
OMG! I loved this! So cute, passionate, empowering! I loved how you took care to show their development and I loved the plot in both Potions as well a in Herbology. Kudos!
DeenaTweety chapter 1 . 1/23
Aww... this story was amazing and precious and full of love :) I absolutely loved it! I really enjoyed the relationship between Draco and Astoria. I feel like a lot of times the women in slash fics are unrealistically horrible, but Astoria was lovely. This fic was perfect!
despicableme chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I adore this story :) Very nicely written, I can see myself re-reading this again and again
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is the second time I've read this through and I loved it just as much as the first time. The relationship between these 2 was so dynamic and complicated and wonderful. It was an absolute joy to read and is probably my favorite story in this forum.
Grimm-kitty-kun chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I just wanted to stop and let you know that this is one of the most well-written and beautifully done NevilleDraco fics I have ever read in my life.

You characterize them both so perfectly. You make their romance mesh perfectly with canon, and you don't do what so many other authors do and demonize Astoria to make a divorce plausible. In fact, I prefer it when the divorce is civil between Draco and Astoria in fanfiction.

The only time I like the wife demonized in fics where characters get divorced is when it's Ginny...cus I hate her XD

Anywho, this was lovely and I have bookmarked it in my browser for future reading.

Great job!
QueenMinnie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Great story, very touching! I cried a little when the Longbottoms woke up, lol. Well done!
miznik chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wonderful. This is probably my favorite of all your stories I've read so far. Great job humanizing Draco. I never would have expected this pairing, but I really live it.
YoungWriter11 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was amazing!
Nerejda chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow, honestly, I don't know what to say. This whole story was completly amazing and I really enjoyed your writing style, lovely and enchanting.

Firstly, Neville/Draco pairing was weird probably because I've never really read about them before but once I started I couldn't stop. Astounding, really! It's worth reading but are some things I don't really like; for example Neville's parents acceptance - it's all too much for me to take. In the end it doesn't even matter; it's long and wonderful story. And, YES, I adore your older version of Draco.
Raeshi chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow! Great story. I love it. Never really thought about this pairing before. Very well done.
Natural-Territory chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Truly, this is amazing. Terribly, freakishly long, but amazing :) Thank you.
BlackUbbing chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, that was long and one of wonderful story that I ever seen. Wonderful... I wish I could see more of these. I really enjoyed your writing style. It just read smoothly and well done. I like your style of Neville and Draco :) I wish there was a sequel or something side story about Draco's and Potter's sons! Thank you for sharing your story!
cajega chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was a delightful read. Neville and Draco need more love!
sillhouettesinsunsets chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow! This story really is amazing and i think you SHOULD have more reviews. There really aren't enough stories with this pairing and i can't imagine how long you spent writing this. Personally, i think it was time well spent. I love it! Thank you for writing it and well done!
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I'm so glad I found this story. I've only read about 3 Neville/Draco fics, and this one is definitely the best. I wished people wrote more fics like this. And you deserve more it!