Reviews for My World
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Now that was an ending. I was cheering all the way through it. Sheon got her happy ending. I'm happy for her and I'm stoked that you wrote it so well. Thumbs up.

Kadaj declaring his feelings were priceless. So like him. It made me go into 'fangirl' mode. Then I was jumping at the end when he said those wonderful words to his love. It was about time and I was going 'Yes!' with me arms in the air.

I'm sad that this story had to end. It was worth the ride, don't get me wrong but did it have to end so soon? Great things have to end some time I guess. This means you have more time to something like this story or even better right? Can't wait to see that. Good job and I look forward to seeing more great and epic stories from you.

Silver Kitsune Lunara
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
I couldn't help but utter, 'Holy CRAP!' while I read this. Seriously, what's up with the blond bitch? And Sephiroth? O_o Sorry for the colorful metaphors here but you caught me by surprise even if I kinda knew what was going to happen. Sorry, but I hope some body beats the crap out of Elena! She needs to get over herself!

You've done a good job when you got an emotional response from me. Seriously, what was Elena thinking? And is Sheon going to be okay? What is Kadaj going to do? Is Sephiroth going to come back and finish the job? I hate cliffhangers! *cries out in frustration.*

I hope you come up with something to put Elena in her place because what she did was so wrong and unforgivable! Gah!

I like it and me really want some closer here. I need to know if things go well after all the stuff that happened.
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Lol. The interaction between Kadaj and Sheeon is something else. They act like a couple and Sheeon's feelings about the man she cares about is very relatable. It's good to know that you kept things realisticly here. It's very enjoyable because of it.

Your attention to detail has got my attention and you made a fan out of me. keep up the good work.

I see a litte forshadowing toward the end of the chapter here and I'm very curious how that would turn out here. Please don't keep me waiting for to long.
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
This chapter is funny! I was laughing so hard in spots that I got weird looks from people.

It's good and sweet. Your character acts...just like I woould if I was around Kadaj. It's funny and relatable. I like that aspect alot. Very believable.

I wonder what would happen now since the 'first' part of the akward stange is over. I wonder wonder.

No grammer mistakes from what I could see, and I hope to see another chapter soom.

Kitsu-chan
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Wow! Your oc reminds me of someone I know. A typical teenager that's funny but not full of herself like some 'high and mighty' teenagers with a maturity problem. I really had fun reading this.

Kadaj is so...a bad boy, a hot bad boy. You kept him in character here and it was all I could do to stop drooling here.

Good job. Make more chapters with spunk. You got my intrest here.
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Hahaha! Rufus is cocky as hell! LOL! Welcome back! Please update soon!
AnemoneMiho chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Could this story get any better? Squeal!

Good job with the story so far, I think you got Kadaj's personality really well!
Whitney chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I love your story! I can't wait to see where you go with it! From what you've already written, I bet it's gonna be a fun ride!
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
That was freaking awesome! Please update soon!
xxDarkAssassinxx chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I have to take you up on that offer. *Grabs Zack and runs*

this is definatly goin' to be an intresting story!

*Grabs Reno while at it*
Piper-Knight chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
You did very well! I can't wait for an update!