Reviews for A Deafening Distance
mystica88 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This was amazing. It has to be one of the most organic Destiel fics that I've read. This had me in tears nearly the whole time and still does, but at least it's happy ending tears now. Wonderful job and thanks so much for the great read.
Um. Fish chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Ugh so much heartbreak! Sequel? Continuation? More please!
KuroTsukiKun chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I cried... absolutely fantastic! Poor Castiel.
HalfAsleepWriter chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
love it
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
*speechless* That was... that was... *can't find words* "Incredibly good" doesn't do it justice.
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Both chapters are awesome and heartbreaking. Sam begging Lucifer to take him as a vessel really emphasized how desperate he was, and I think Lucifer's refusal put a new spin on his character, endearing him to readers, or at least to me. Castiel's hallucination of Dean were just tragic. I half-hoped that it wasn't Dean so that Cas could get over him already because it's clearly killing him, but I also wanted them to have their happily-ever-after. Anyway, this definitely gave me something to think about, especially about how the Apocalypse could have gone, it let me realize that it's not only the actual writers of Supernatural who are geniuses.
Coragyps chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
This was lovely! I wish season five had actually gone like this, mostly because I love Dean and wanted to see him do more than get his face pounded in. And I love Cas and want them to secretly end up together :) I'm guessing that's not the direction the show will go - but that's what fanfic is for, right? Anyway the point is, great job and thanks for sharing!
ariex04 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I like this story. It's really good :).
Morange chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Oh poor Cas, This fic really makes me want to give him a hug. :(
EosHeliosSelene chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
this can't possibly be the end! Out of the wonderful kindness of your heart, please continue!
Creative Spark chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
That was awesome. I feel so terrible for Cas, good writing! Are you going to continue this at all? I'd like to know how exactly Dean is alive... if he is.

-Spark
MoonLLotus chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I'm not that great with words, just know that this fic was awesome. The way you portrayed the characters emotions and their POVs on it was fantastic. Also, I found it hilarious that you used the characters real-life names as some as the extra characters. I.e: Misha and Jared. Funny.

I loved how open the ending was. It was perfect. Keep up the excellent work with your writings.
Yukimura Hina chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Oh my god... I've been sobbing so hard while reading this. I don't know how to describe this piece other than amazing and powerful.

Thanks so much for writing.
yyqh chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I've read this twice, and I was crying hard over it, literally. It seems so real, Cas' sadness and sorrow and loss. Very beautifully written and really powerful. Sorry for my lack of words. All I can say is that I really really LOVE your story. Please write more.

Thank you for your brilliant fiction!
Cheekbonesandcoatcollar chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I think that was beautiful! Very sad and poignant and I loved the way you didnt make Dean returning completely obvious and straighforward as if he was like 'hey cas im back blah blah blah' that wouldve been boring! I thought Cas's greif was very touching! Great ]