Reviews for Nine Months
DeadlyNightshade97 chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
I waited through the entire story before commenting. This has to be one of the absolute best works of fiction I've read on here. The 'Heaven and Hell' chapters made me cry, and I got several laughs out of its entirety. You're a fantastic writer, and I commend the obvious effort that went into this. Thanks for this beautiful piece :)
Guy In Comments chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Reading this made me more said that Ratchet died in TF:TM
amayranni22 chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
aawwwwwww
Wolfi-Gurl2323 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Am I the only one who wants to see a sequel!?
Ice Drop chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Beautiful!
conchick chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
I have had my account for almost a year. This was one of the first to go on my favorites list. This is my favorite chapter because of the way Ratchet responds. He truly cares about his patients but tries to act tough. You write that well. I understand wanting to know the spicific things readers like. Enjoying your other stories too. Im glad you write in English. Google translate would get old.
EM
oh ratchet ratchet ratchet
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
lol
Aura Black Chan chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
This was awesome! Little Daniel arrives and Ratchet is there from beginning to end! Naturally Iron Hide would be protective of Carly, and the Donobots were too sweet! Red Alerts valid concerns were perfect, and Daniel being made an Autobot at the end was the best!
Qwertzu chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Despite some of the birth-related details I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I wonder if Ratchet smiles in his sleep.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
This should be interesting.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Didn't know Huffer could even be that quiet.