Reviews for This Time in the Month of February
fakescorpion chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I really enjoyed stories like this. Stories that place a little more focus on Castiel's angelic otherworldliness and not just his relationships that consisted of random romance/fluff that don't make any sense.
It gets really frustrating going through mountains of Supernatural fanfics that portray Cas as just some socially awkward dude with supernatural powers. A biiig characterization problem for the majority of the fanfics I must say, with destiel fics as the worst offenders.
And it's just really sad that so many writers can't get it into their heads that angels are NOT human(e).

This is always a breath of fresh air when I find stories like this one. Flawless portrayal of the cast and a simple character study of both Dean and Castiel, without turning everything sappy. It's icing on top of the cake that this story can fit into the canon timeline as well, much applaud!
Also, I really like the ending of this story.
wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
XD Oh,Dean can Stop it. Just taste him directly!
Hunnique chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Great writing! Thanks. Loved this sentence in particular:

He spends most of his time contemplating the pros and cons of becoming an Archangel's personal condom, about Lucifer free upon the earth searching for his baby brother, and whether or not Fate is something he can shape or something he's going to take up the ass.

Just perfect!
1shot chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
"Suck it, college degree."

Hah! Thanks; I enjoyed this.
azab chapter 1 . 2/10/2010