Reviews for Fix You
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 7/23
You almost feel sorry for darcy
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 7/23
Good writing
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 7/23
Great chapter.
Mr Collins didn't ask for permission her mother and he had it planned but Elizabeth inexplicably claimed she had a choice.
I think Elizabeth is mixing up being coursed into a marriage to a toad to save her family with choice.
He should have just let her marry Mr Collins then she would have had something to really complain about.
She was point to CHOOSE to marry Mr Collins but he was equally insulting about her lack of connections and dowry and he was only a proper himself and his only connection was a woman he was parson for and an estate he was virtually going to steal because of some problem with the law.
I don't think it was her choice to marry Mr Collins, it was her mother's choice and her father inability to secure any long term future for his family.
complicatedness chapter 15 . 5/31
I absolutely loved this! Just when I think I read all of the good P&P stories, I found this one! Thank you so much for writing such a lovely story! 3
Aww I freakin loved this
It's midnight. I need to stop but I can't!
Mira chapter 2 . 4/2
Oh my god! This is amazing!
Where are my salts?!
CassandraLowery chapter 15 . 1/26
A lovely and wonderfully angsty story. I really enjoyed reading Darcy's POV without Elizabeth's...the poor man really does become quite lost in his own head.

Thank you for writing for us!

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
cckeimig chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Awesome way to end this!
BlueKarou79 chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
I very much enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
CRB chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I know the idea here is that Elizabeth is protecting her father by not telling him the truth. It works that way, is entirely believable, and is pretty much confirmed later... But there is a part of me, every time I read this, that gets suspicious. Perhaps, Mr. Bennett is good enough to be willing to fight against what's expected for his daughter's sake, but also sensible enough to accept the necessity if she has, and perceptive enough to know Darcy is basically a good man. And eccentric enough to torture him this way - not with the useless and expected empty threats of a man whose daughter has been compromised by someone higher in society, who has preemptively accepted his fault and agreed to marriage, but by rubbing it in Darcy's face exactly how he has failed. The guilt trip truly does wonders.