Reviews for Fix You
Naniela chapter 15 . 9/7
I looooved this! (It was 599 reviews, I had to do something about it).
thelittlepandagirl chapter 15 . 9/6
Hahahaha Darcy's thoughts. Binge-read your stories! Will move on to When He Comes Back.
Rowena chapter 13 . 6/28
Hi! I am coming to this story late, I know, but I'd really like to read your version of the story between T and M. Which other site can I find this story in?
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 15 . 6/18
I liked this story till Darcy recovers Lydia till then are misunderstandings are justified and really plot line is awesome till then and just after that it fails miserably in last 4 chapters.

They should have rather undergone chaste marriage, what a piece of crap, 3 days I understand, a week I understand hell even 10 days! But more than 3 weeks when two person supposedly in love.
In chapter 13 you wrote you wanted to do some justice but apparently you failed again and created unnecessary angst and frustration.
MarketTime chapter 15 . 6/5
What a lovely ending. The last paragraph; how wonderful if life was only like that, oh, and if we were only them.
MrsFH chapter 15 . 5/9
Thank you for the lovely story! I enjoyed it very much.
Brokenwings35 chapter 2 . 4/22
Great chapter.
Brokenwings35 chapter 1 . 4/22
I liked the chapter.
Elsabelle1 chapter 15 . 4/20
More!
Elsabelle1 chapter 1 . 4/20
I know I am a few years late, but what a great opening!
crystalhikari chapter 15 . 3/16
This was quite a story with its one step forward, two steps backward progress. But they still made it work and I'm glad they did. Thank you for sharing the story.
Cconxa chapter 15 . 3/6
Muy bueno, gracias por tu historia
briananing chapter 1 . 2/13
elizabeth is too frustating in this story, a bit ooc i think. And there was too many mistunderstanding for my liking. When reading this story i feel like my heart broken too many times. frustate me
briananing chapter 1 . 2/13
Elizabeth is too frustating in this story, it is a bit ooc i think.
LAB1 chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
I enjoyed this story! Hopefully they learn to communicate better!