Reviews for Fix You
CassandraLowery chapter 15 . 1/26
A lovely and wonderfully angsty story. I really enjoyed reading Darcy's POV without Elizabeth's...the poor man really does become quite lost in his own head.

Thank you for writing for us!

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
cckeimig chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Awesome way to end this!
TitleGirl79 chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
I very much enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
CRB chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I know the idea here is that Elizabeth is protecting her father by not telling him the truth. It works that way, is entirely believable, and is pretty much confirmed later... But there is a part of me, every time I read this, that gets suspicious. Perhaps, Mr. Bennett is good enough to be willing to fight against what's expected for his daughter's sake, but also sensible enough to accept the necessity if she has, and perceptive enough to know Darcy is basically a good man. And eccentric enough to torture him this way - not with the useless and expected empty threats of a man whose daughter has been compromised by someone higher in society, who has preemptively accepted his fault and agreed to marriage, but by rubbing it in Darcy's face exactly how he has failed. The guilt trip truly does wonders.
hongkongphooey63 chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I've read this story a few times now, yes, it's a favourite of mine: just wanted to share one reason why. Simply, the last two sentences of this chapter. You move so fluidly from the bumbling Mr Bennet to Darcy having a profound and character altering thought.
Reviewer chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
That was beautiful - it made me cry! :)
You are a very gifted author. Maybe though instead of 'penetrate' you could have picked another way to say it? I mean, that kind of took some of the love out - but it's your story :)
Lauranas chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
I loved your story, it's really great. And it doesn't matter that you used a cliché, I mean I love this particular cliché and it didn't make the story boring or anything. I especially liked the fact that you didn't make a saint out of Darcy but really let him have and realise his faults, this way you created a real obstacle in their love story, something that seems to be lacking in a lot of other fanfics.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
beautiful !
a follower chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
epic just epic.
MargjeF chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I read this twice! It's great! Thanks for sharing!
Anon chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
This was absolutely AWESOME! I give you a standing ovation! Thank you for the pleasure of allowing me to read it! W-O-W
JRB chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Perfect. As far as I'm concerned, you have captured Darcy perfectly in his passionate denial of his love and the equally passionate avowal of his love (once he got over himself). The ending is flawless. I was tearing up, and I'm reviewing this story almost a year after I first read it (yes, I've re-read it at least twice-sorry for the tardy review)! As I said in my review for "Thaw," I hope you find yourself writing another story for P & P soon. In my opinion, there can never be too much of really, really excellent P & P fanfiction, particularly from Darcy's perspective. If not, thank you for these stories.
tadah2 chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
I enjoyed this so much!
Boonster chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Darcy was so wuss like and so obviously with little real passion for for Elizabeth, you really need to focus on a more passionate and logical male to female strengths.

None the less thank you for your efforts and best wishes for the future!
FinnMac chapter 3 . 12/21/2013