Reviews for Fix You
RebeccaT9000 chapter 15 . 6/20
Ugh. So good. That was just SO GOOD! Thank you for that lovely treat! Please write more of this delightful angst!
A very sweet story. Thank you for sharing this story. It was very well written
MaloryArcher chapter 15 . 5/19
So, so late...but this is fantastic! Thank you for sharing!
Illucia chapter 15 . 5/7
I must say, Im so happy William finally got his happily ever after. After all this, I wouldve loved to see a bit more of their bliss. T rating be damned
kalizivis chapter 15 . 3/23
Ahhhh. Wish it wasn't over!
VanillaSnowflake chapter 15 . 3/13
I really loved this story! It was a good canon divergence. Forced marriage is a favorite trope of mine. There was just the right amount of angst and misunderstandings. I wouldn't have minded a bit more romance at the end, but what you wrote was tastefully written. I'm so glad I read it - I can see why so many people have favorited it. Hopefully one day you'll write more Darcy and Elizabeth stories. I'll check out your other stories soonish. :)
lali jishkariani chapter 15 . 2/21
It was good but somehow toresome for me to read read and their missunderstanding has no end...i was hoping that after their wedding it would be any better but i felt dissapointed again...and the last chapter i hoped there to be romance for the full of chapter but then it was only last few moments where i felt that it was something like romance...forgive me but that story left me a bit dissapointed:-(
Sooo beautiful, 's emotion was so strong that I cried with him in the last chapter.. one of the best stories here,thanks for sharing...
JanuaryLestrange chapter 15 . 1/28
Excellent! Thank U
K chapter 15 . 1/5
I started reading and could not stop till I got to the end. Thanks for a great story.
Colleen chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Lovely story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
Beautiful!
bellachaos chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
Nice story, I enjoyed reading this.