Reviews for Fix You
crystalhikari chapter 15 . 3/16
This was quite a story with its one step forward, two steps backward progress. But they still made it work and I'm glad they did. Thank you for sharing the story.
Cconxa chapter 15 . 3/6
Muy bueno, gracias por tu historia
briananing chapter 1 . 2/13
elizabeth is too frustating in this story, a bit ooc i think. And there was too many mistunderstanding for my liking. When reading this story i feel like my heart broken too many times. frustate me
briananing chapter 1 . 2/13
Elizabeth is too frustating in this story, it is a bit ooc i think.
LAB1 chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
I enjoyed this story! Hopefully they learn to communicate better!
Andristasia Grey-Darcy chapter 15 . 11/30/2016
I really loved this story! Thank you so very much!
-Andriana,Greece
Pathatlon chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
Perfect. Perfect that he did not go through with the wedding night.
StingerJes chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
laughing out loud and getting wierd looks off my 2 year old for it. This is brilliant. Richard is the work of a genius, love his reaction to bingley arriving and his reaction to drunk Darcy in general. Thank you for writing this story.
Windchimed chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us! I liked the character growth and the back and forth way their relationship developed.
4fanci chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Lovely lovely lovely! Thanks for a most wonderful story.
Windchimed chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
I love the last line of this chapter!
4fanci chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
No, not the last sentence...no! I was just sighing in relief... and now? Oh, dear.
Jansfamily4 chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Very sweet. I enjoyed your story so much. This was written a long time ago but like the original...it is still good. Thank you for sharing this with us.
misherukuro chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.
RebeccaT9000 chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Ugh. So good. That was just SO GOOD! Thank you for that lovely treat! Please write more of this delightful angst!