Reviews for Fix You
ANGSWIN chapter 15 . 3/8
What an intriguing twist on my favorite classic! :)
Thanks for sharing :)
I love the humour in your stories :)
mangosmum chapter 1 . 2/12
Good God, no! Is most people's immediate thought too.
K chapter 15 . 12/30/2017
Excellent story thanks for writing
Deliberatee chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Good God no, indeed! Oh I want to club her over the head. How can Mrs. Bennet or any mother force their child on someone like Collins, especially on Elizabeth's case, an intellectual woman to that bufoon it would be more than cruel
dootadoot chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
I'm picturing Bingley racing on horseback against Lady Catherine in a carriage and both attempting to look calm and composed whilst also trying to move as swiftly as possible down the lane. This image has brought such joy to a dreary day.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
Thank you for a wonderful, beautiful story!
Naniela chapter 15 . 9/7/2017
I looooved this! (It was 599 reviews, I had to do something about it).
thelittlepandagirl chapter 15 . 9/6/2017
Hahahaha Darcy's thoughts. Binge-read your stories! Will move on to When He Comes Back.
Rowena chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
Hi! I am coming to this story late, I know, but I'd really like to read your version of the story between T and M. Which other site can I find this story in?
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 15 . 6/18/2017
I liked this story till Darcy recovers Lydia till then are misunderstandings are justified and really plot line is awesome till then and just after that it fails miserably in last 4 chapters.

They should have rather undergone chaste marriage, what a piece of crap, 3 days I understand, a week I understand hell even 10 days! But more than 3 weeks when two person supposedly in love.
In chapter 13 you wrote you wanted to do some justice but apparently you failed again and created unnecessary angst and frustration.
MarketTime chapter 15 . 6/5/2017
What a lovely ending. The last paragraph; how wonderful if life was only like that, oh, and if we were only them.
MrsFH chapter 15 . 5/9/2017
Thank you for the lovely story! I enjoyed it very much.
Brokenwings35 chapter 2 . 4/22/2017