Reviews for The Spider That Came in From the Cold
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
XD i loved it espiecially deadpool perfect perfect! rainbows and unicorns deadpool chimed in come on spidey catch me if you can he cuts me damn it i will if i wanted to but next time i swear i will k word you!
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
loved it
Ant9472 chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Please u need to continue this if we have to wait months
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
You tease! I saw Paaaarkkkeeer. Then Im like, "What's next ohmehgawd!" Then I swich to the nest chapter and im like, "Dafuq?" Not cool bro, but good story. Skills sir skills.
brycedude chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
please finish this it's great
bloodyemperor chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
VENOM IS A WOMAN NOW!/? faints

sincerly

bloodyemperor
GumGumOnigiri chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but this chapter immediately turned me off.

You, you "HEALED" Deadpool? You made him... normal? You can't just make him normal! He's the 'Merc with the Mouth' the craziest most awesome 4th wall breakingest son of a bitch that ever graced a comic page with his devine KFC smelling presence.

Okay, for future reference, don't mess with Deadpool... or he'll kill you. :P

Unless, this is Ultimate Deadpool? In which case have at it.
CCB chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
I hope you are back with this soon, i find it a very interesting read!
Kairan1979 chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
Well, I can wait to see until you rewrite.
HarbingerLady chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
did the symbiote turn into a love-sick stalker? Logan said that after Peter shot his natural web for long he'd get weird, so why didn't Peter use the web shooter and use his natural one as a precaution in case the web shooter is empty?
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
UPDATE!

Don't have Peter paired up with Kitty!
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Did Venom took hold of Jessica's body?
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
You really like to go overboard with the agnst don't you? That scene with Gwen and MJ calling him an idiot and a liar over and over again, we got it the first time, really, we were all reading it. Ya did the same thing with Venom and a little with Rogue. As if they don't believe their own thoughts or thought the reader wasn't paying attention that they, as in you, had to repeat it over and over again. Just write it once and move on to something new please.
Rider Paladin chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
This story's been pretty good so far. One of the things I liked about it is that you picked up on hints that some writers have dropped as to the full range of Spider-Man's potential should he seriously train in the use of his powers and gone wild with them. Shame about dumping the web-shooters; I liked that little bit of genius from Spidey, but everything else is good. As for the "losing himself" part, are you referring to something like "The Other," where he's overcome by his "hunter" instincts, because that could be pretty cool, in a scary kind of way.

On your development for Venom, I rather like it so far. Venom's always been a creepy stalker figure, but also perversely alluring because of what s/he represents - complete freedom from consequence and responsibility, and a set of tricks that could be very useful if "creatively applied." I'm looking forward to what'll happen when s/he encounters Spider-Man again, and what about the whole thing with X-23? Any big plans there?
dead line chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Lauraaaaa!

*ahem*

dear deadpool,

thank you for telling us what to expect in the following chapters now that the introduction arc is over!