Reviews for Chance
roseimagine chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Gosh love this pairing, like I mentioned I ship them so hard! Luka and Bayonetta are perfect for each other. I hope you continue to write more about them you are amazing at it, love the detail and emotion you put into this. The characters are spot on and like I mentioned before there dialogue is a serge of genius! :)
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Very nice one shot. Keep up the good work.
PARIS BYK chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
LOVED IT!1
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love it! XD They KISSED! OMG!

You should make more of them, I swear!

~Yuki~
T.E. Takeuchi chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was fantastic! I'm such a fan of BayoxLuka, and all their little moments in the game make me squee. Unfortunately, there aren't enough BayoxLuka fans for me to share me squee-ingness with, but this was just what I needed!

Great job, do write more!
Artisa chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hahaha loved how Jeanne caught them! XD I gotta admit I thought the actual kiss itself was a little out of character, as well as Bayonetta blushing, but everything else was absolute awesomeness! :D Like how Luka was analysing them as they fought (even though technically he's not supposed to be able to see them :P) and the descriptions concerning Bayo and Jeanne themselves were on the dot! *thumbs up*
Katana Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Noob or not, this was awesome. Great job writing! _
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I liked this! It was very well-written. You got the characters down just right!
soleillunalover chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Omg I'm currently playing the game and I love it and I was curious to see if there was any fanfics about it. You have made me so so happy. It so well written and tho they were a little out of character I like the fact the Luka grew a a pair. If only for a moment. Please write more. Please? I will give you a lollipop.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is wonderful! I love this pairing, and I also like how Bayonetta shows some vunerability here. Overall, this fic is very well-written and sweet. *adds to faves*
sanninlurkshere13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
AW so cute, wow Luka was beigh so brave there, trully If Bayonetta looks at me like that i would definetely run away, THOSE EYE KILL!1 O_O Anyway good job and i hope to see more coming.
BleachedFighter chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
lol i know XD (Luka's name is spelled wrong XD XD)

AWESOME Story! (for the first time.)
NatushkaVonDoom chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh, I love this. I've just finished the game, and i was HORRIBLY disappointed that we didn't get one more Bayonetta/Luka scene when he realised she was alive.

This was beautifully written, and amazingly in character. i hope to see more Bayonetta fic from you :)
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
cute
animelover chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
thatwas gaert for your being a nobie and i hope you make more Bayonetta fanfics