Reviews for Arthur, What's Sex?
skylaeatpie chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
What magazines you been reading, eh England?

Awesomeness by the way!
9foxgrl chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
darkness swells around me chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Your story was interesting and I adore your sense of humor it reminds me a bit of my own. Thank you for this lovely chapter and may I recommend a bit more micheviosness with Alfred? It would be quite humorous.
Cacow chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
lol. I be (fail grammar! XD) reminded of when my mum had the talk with me. I didn't ask though. She just did it...weirdo that she is. This is so funny! Can't wait for the continuation.

Ps. I'd love to be your Beta but sadly I'm not But I'm off school because of the snow (Thank you snow!) And will hopefully be allowed to soon! If you want, I'll send you a PM when I'm allowed to Beta.
SwingingInTheWind chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
But of course, despite how hard Arthur tries, Al will always manage to make his way into those dirty magazines.

Now allow me to fangirl for a few minutes over the cuteness and the sheer humor of this chapter.

Yes, I'm still afraid of "u"s.
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
xDDD epic WIN!
Allana-Rose chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
dudette, tell Ren Ren I said "Happy Birthday to you, YOU'RE THE AWESOMEST FOOL, you love Vash Zwingli, Kumajiro says WHO? :D NOW ANSWER OUR RPS BETCH xD and congrats on the tablet~"
Niki-the-awesome chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
oh man, I can just imagine how awkward this is for England. I think ever parent dreads this day P
Lana chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I'll be your beta...for anything not inappropriate xD otherwise I cant, I use my mums comp...*is on DSi nao though*

BTW tell Reni to answer her msgs next time you talk to her...its been almost 2 days!
NotWeird chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Put another chapter!I would love to see what else he might ask.

Great job!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
XD haha Oh UK and USA
deepsleep47 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh, God, PLEASE post another chapter! XD

This is just TOO cute!
Lana-SanLiet-Chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
LOL x PLEASE NEW CHAPTER! And you know what should happen?

Papa France should explain sex in detail while Iggy's asleep.

Then a bit later on, Alfie tries to practice sex on him OuO AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M GENIUS~
Shea Rya chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
it playboy?Lol funny, fanfic
celestiel90 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
So cute!

I wonder what is Arthur's answer to Alfred's questions...?

More please!