Reviews for Who Says
AWWWWWWWWW
AWWWWWWWWWW
AWWWWWWWWWWW
Sorry. But seriously, poor sweet Ianto. I just wanna cuddle him so much :D
You did a lovely job with this one.
hollie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
it was so intresting
Jack chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very nice. I love the detail to emotion and humor.
StandBackItsNerdy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was really well done. (:
TeBlacks chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hm. For the most part I really liked the story. I love angst, and especially angsty Ianto with Jack dumb-struck on the sideline. But I was a bit disappointed with the ending. The story sort of just ebbed out into nothing. Ianto's bad mood just disappeared when it had seemed like it had a genuine reason.

But it was very well written.

Keep writing, you're good at it.
nukagirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Lovely story :) I really liked it
brionyjae chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
awwww this is such a cute fic! :) Love it :) Captured the characters perfectly :)
Viva Para Amar cba to login chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hm. Very... Very sweet, I suppose. Love how we never got to know what Ianto was thinking because it is just so Ianto to withdraw like that. Very realistic :) x
ukdramafan chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
"the best mix of gentle warmth and warm gentleness"

This was really rather beautiful. Thank you.
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
love your janto stories, and this was no exception,

really toughing and sensual, please write some more like this. xx
gillian gutfright chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
loved this(though i have to admit it's a little detached,hell maybe that's why i like that.. and you tapped into my fetish for raindrops on the windshield.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
It is hard to think of Ianto as being suicidal, though there were plenty of times when he could, due to circumstances and events, have gone that way. And Jack can be oblivious even to Ianto's misery.

Glad he wasn't this time.

Loved your descriptions and scene setting. The detail of Ianto hearing the rain drip off Jack's hair was very nice.

Keep writing!
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Ooh, I love it! :D Not sure how it makes me feel, but I love it :DD

Lucy x
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
AW! This was so cute! Ianto was scaring me a little bit, but, as always, Jack to the rescue!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh my Rassilon. I love this story. Not many describing words but that only made it better. It's amazing how some stories are better without the in-depth descriptions while others need them. this one is perfect the way it is. And I kinda want more to it. Like, maybe more depressed Ianto and more ways that Jack gets him out of it? I dunno. I just adore this. I do.