Reviews for Legacy
vamptigergal chapter 4 . 4/28
If possible, please do not let this story die! If you need inspiration for what little ones do, I can tell ya a few good stories of my godkids causing some mischief.

Tho if you aren't and are looking to discontinue it, PLEASE LET ME ADOPT THIS STORY! It's far too good to see it never finished
AUTOBOT-LOVER.PRIME chapter 4 . 2/11
WHY HAS THIS PRETTY STORY BEEN DISCONTINUED FOR SO LONG MY FRIEND ? HAVE YOU DECIDED TO ABANDON IT ALTOGETHER ? OR ARE YOU PERHAPS THINKING ABOUT PUTTING IT UP FOR ADOPTION SOMEDAY INSTEAD ?

I DO SO HOPE THAT YOU'LL RECONSIDER THAT DECISION AND PICK IT UP AGAIN IN THE FUTURE . THIS PARTICULAR STORY OF YOURS REALLY IS JUST SO VERY , VERY CHARMING , & I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT PROPERLY CONTINUED SOMEDAY BY THE ORIGINAL ARTIST INSTEAD !
Emajade32439 chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
Will you ever come back and post updates for this story? It's really good, or do you have it on another site?
IvoryCrawler chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
This is absolutely adorable and i kinda wish you could continue it. It has been clsoe to 3 years so I understand if you don't. great story though!
weareserialkillers chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
This is really cute. I love the idea of a sparkling Prowl being raised by the Seeker trine. I'm hoping that you'll continue this story because it's definitely a change of pace from other stories I've read, and I'm a big fan of your work as well! :)
weareserialkillers
Vela513 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Aww! I love this story! little Prowl is so cute! And Starscream and the other mechs are way more caring than I thought they'd be!
Infinitechange chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Very cute and fun story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
cool
Qwertzu chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Nice story! I hope you continue it one day
surxi25 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Prowlie is too cute Of course his first word would be "logical" xD
Interesting story! I don't think I've seen a similar concept before (at least not this well written, and it's so refreshing to see that Starscream has a real reason to be good with a sparkling), and I like the way you are developing Prowl and Screamer's relationship. I wonder how his upbringing will affect Prowl's future?
Anyway, good work. Hope you update soon!
Hebi R chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Trying to figure out if this is going the Decepticon!Prowl route, or Autobot!Prowl raised by the trine.
Gentle Kit chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, I hope you continue to stick with this fic. :) It brings up a lot of interesting possibilities, especially for Prowl's future (if you plan to go that far). Keep it up!
Hebi R chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Really love this, little Prowl raised by the trine is new and exciting. Not to mention the odd alliance, or perhaps secret-keeping, between Starscream and Soundwave.

Prowl the music lover is particularly amusing when I think about Jazz. Btw, does he have a faction symbol, and if so, which one?
DragonSteel chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Aw, so cute
Hikarigirl18 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
D'awww! I continue to ADORE this fic.