Reviews for Brand New Eyes
cullenmeadow chapter 23 . 1/31
Thanks for sharing :)
pumpkinmykitty chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
I just read your story. It had me crying, laughing and cringing at certain points, and I loved every moment!
shelllynn22 chapter 23 . 6/8/2012
Good story. I really think under languages they should say english and uk . other than those differences and a few misspelled words, everything was good. I wish there was more on the relationship but that is just my personal preference.
mcanary chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
This is such a sweet story, don't get me wrong, there definitley was some horrible parts to it that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, but it still is so sweet too. I think the UK was coming out of you in this story though...lol. Had to step back and think what you meant a few times or the punctuation got messed up sometimes, but overall i was able to figure it out pretty quick. Loved the ending. Thanks for sharing.
phoebelicious chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
Great story. For first effort you've done really well. You mentioned in your earlier review reply that you'd though about editing it and reposting...I think it's well worth it. Little spelling/grammar errors were really distracting and are easily fixed. Watch the appropriate use of "your" (as in belonging to) and "you're" (as in the abbreviation for you are). "Breath" as in 'you take my breath away' vs "breathe" as in 'my dress is so tight I can hardly breathe'. Necklace vs neckless... they're just a couple of examples. They're easily missed when you're editing because they don't show up on spell check.

Overall a great job.
phoebelicious chapter 22 . 4/8/2011
loved it
phoebelicious chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
So nice to see things looking up
phoebelicious chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
*gasp*
phoebelicious chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
What a pair of raving nutbags!
phoebelicious chapter 18 . 4/7/2011
off to find out what happens next!
phoebelicious chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
Looks like the whole James nightmare is far from over.
phoebelicious chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
I was waiting for the shoe to drop for that whole chapter.
phoebelicious chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
Edward is going to go insane when he starts getting phonecalls. It might ruin that little bit of progress they just made.
phoebelicious chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
brilliant
phoebelicious chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
The glitter prank was brilliant! I think Bella is in serious trouble, she's definitely playing with fire.