Reviews for Hate Me
Salanna chapter 1 . 5/29
Did Bella really go directly from Mike's place to the club, sans shower and underwear?
It’s currently 4:05 am right now and oh my lord. I just finished this fanfic and all I can say is thank you. My heart has never had so many feelings all in one night. I loved Edward and I loved Bella. Don’t get me wrong, I loathed Edward for being such a man whore but he’s a guy, not all of them are perfect. But thank you thank you for writing such an amazing story and emotional roller coaster that will now be part of my favorite fanfics 3
cheshire15 chapter 27 . 11/11/2017
Great story!
MiccaF chapter 27 . 9/16/2017
Excellent story!
rclaurel chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
It's been years, so why does she want to hurt Edward now, just because he wouldn't take her in high school...kind of a childish move...but I am still reading
rclaurel chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Not so fast there Cullen
This sucks chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
You're no unpredictable honey. You're just a bad writer. I was hping for this to get good at some point, but I give up. This is some convulted sh!t you've come up with. So disappointed in this drivel.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
How did he not pick up on the fact she said she was at her parents in Forks? Is that where they grew up? Went to school together?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
Aww! Cute! Unrealistic, but cute!:) It's fanfiction so, no need to be realistic!:) I promise I'm not being sarcastic.
All in all, great story
jk chapter 25 . 5/10/2016
this is exactly where the story should end!

I didn't understand how bella could fall for him...it didn't make sense...expecially after she caught irina in his house...and during his whole pov after he read he journal he didn't even think about that!
this Edward in this story is nothing, a piece of shit worthy of nothing...bella shouldn't be with him.
you had them have sex ...without a CONDOM! no one would have sex with Edward knowing where hes been without a condom...so fuckin gross. She better get checked out by a doctor stat! and then again in 6 months just to be sure.
jk chapter 24 . 5/9/2016
LOL seriously? bellas all "he changed" ummmm when did he change bella? didn't you catch a half naked girl in his room just like...2 days ago? and he was talking about trust and being honest...but he sure didn't say anything about irina did he? and lets be real here ...hes only known bella for TWO WEEKS and hes been with...Tanya ..kate AND irina...in just two weeks...but hes changed sooooo much...LOL NOT
why the fuck is bella crying?
jk chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
ohhh hes different now? didn't he fuck kate all of days ago? didn't bella find irina in his house YESTERDAY...oh hes so different!

I hope bella doesn't care that he walked away...and she shouldn't cause IRINA WAS AT HIS HOUSE ...YESTERDAY!
JK chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
funny how edwared keeps saying that he hasn't called his skanks since being with bella...but then he changed that and said he hadn't called them in days...GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WRITER! CANT KEEP YOUR OWN FUCKING STORY STRAIGHT/?
jk chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
at the end of chapter 16 Edward says that he hasn't SO MUCH AS LOOKED AT SOMEONE SINCE BELLA...BUT THATS NOT FUCKING TRUE IS IT?
CAUSE HE SURE LOOKED AT GIAANAS TITS AT THE BAR...HE SURE CALLED TANYA UP FOR A BLOW...AND KATE A FEW DAYS LATER FOR SEX!
AND HES SAYING THIS SHIT IN HIS HEAD...HE LIES TO HIMSELF? IM CONFUSED
jk chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
I'm sorry what?

He cant remember the last time he called one of the kit girls? ummmm you mean he cant remember calling kate just what two days ago? or Tanya a couple days before that?

he not sleeping with anyone? LOL ummmm he got a blow from tanwhore just a few days ago...and then fucked kate at her place...again just a few days ago
2,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »