Reviews for iMeant It
pancake2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I really liked this :) The idea behind the story was wonderful. I'd like to see Freddie's reaction, if you were to do a sequel or a second chapter :)

Do you mind constructive criticism? Because I have a tiny bit of it. Your extensive use of vocabulary made this story very intriguing to read, complimenting the great idea behind this story. However, the punctuation in this story could've been a bit better. For example, there were places where a comma should've been used, but there was none. Also, when there is a question, it should end with a question mark, rather than a period, or in cases when people were talking and the sentence ended in a comma, that comma should have been replaced by a question mark.

Once again, I hope you don't mind constructive criticism :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was so cute!
mw208 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Good oneshot. Not too mushy or cliche.
iSeddie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Luv it, dude! You're awsome!

iSeddie
seddieroxxmysoxx chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
this was so awesome, wish i could've read more:(, great story
KingxLeon21 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
wat up,

I'm not entirely sure how many of ur stories had escaped me but that is of no great importance. I've read them and I like them. they were all in character which is hard to do when you take them out of their element (I would know). They are all good. I will read more soon.

Deuces

KL21
musicfreak291 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow that was really good. i absolutely loved it. five stars, two thumbs up and anything else. Lol.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Great Story
Lanter chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Sam’s reaction to Freddie’s first declaration of love was completely in character. Nicely done.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
aww! so sweet. i like it, not to fluffy, but still fluff-ish.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Sweet.
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw, Freddie really loves her.
deviocity chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
as much as i LOVED this story, it was so mean to end the it like that! couldn't you have gone just a *little* bit more. it ended so suddenly! :P

now that i got that out of my system. brilliant story! i'm happy that Freddie figured out that he really does love Sam. And i'm proud of Sam for resisting Freddie until she's sure that he's sure about his feelings for her. It mustn't have been easy to resist the guy she's in love with. But resisting him, esp the first time he confessed during their senior year of high school, saved their friendship.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw. I thought it was a cute, touching way of looking at them, and what better time than at a whole day dedicated to love? The way she told Freddie she loved him was my personal favourite part. Bravo!
ThereWillBeSeddie chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love it! It was perfect and sweet! 5 starts. *favorite* Long live Seddie :)