Reviews for Faith
arwenraven chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
It was very nice - I just want to point out a couple of obvious spelling mistakes, you mean perplexed instead of perplex and affectionate instead of affective.
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh, come on... This doesn't suck. It isn't even remotely bad. Nor simply ok.
It's great! Amazing! Really.
Great great work here :)
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
lovely. reveals are my favorite and finding a little one to brighten my day is always a joy so thank you.

_

~Yuki
zammierox chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
aww that was so sweet and well done the only thing that I think would have been a bit better if you had explained Freya more
Cainchan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wonderful story.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i quiet enjoyed it, it didn't suck, not even remotly!
user124 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aw! This was sweet! Poor Merlin! ?
Darkenwood chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hello,

I would like to say that I loved your little story, even if it was not dark and mysterious. however, I think, arthur's reaction could have been somewhat more dramatic, less casual. And I think he would have liked to talk to Merlin more, about how many times Merlin saved his life and so on. I also think that, for a few moments, our proud prince would have been angry at the thought that it had not been his famous - and let's face it, really impressive - ability as a fighter that saved his life on many occasions, but clumsy Merlin's magic. Nevertheless, I loved your story. Please carry on writing Merlin fanfic!
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hello there - I have been looking around for other Merlin stories and came across this one.

In the beginning you ask for folks to point out beta errors and there are a few grammatical/spelling glitches, but there are also some stylistic things that could be done to work this piece up and give it more depth.

If you are interested in some suggestions drop me a PM and I'll do a work up on the piece with suggestions to that end.

It is an interesting piece and a different take on revealing the magic. It isn't clear that Merlin is unaware of his actions until later when he wakes up after the storm, but that is easily enopugh corrected with a few little internal thoughts on Arthur's part.

You mentioned something called The Adventures of Merlin, the Complete Guide. What is that? I am interested because I would love to have a resource for the spellings of many of the things we see on the show.

Like you, I was very moved by the episode The Lady of the Lake. This is one of those pivotal episodes that allowed the character of Merlin to grow as well as showcasing the raw talent of the young actor playing the part. I found that the episode opens up a wealth of fan fiction directions that one can go in and it is the kind of episode that begs for a tag such as this one.
Missing Piece chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hey hey,

I really like this piece. It's similar to the ideas i have, and I like it a lot. It's different from the other stories you find on here. Good Work! A Sequel please...

love Missing Piece
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
AW! *Huggles you and never lets go... and wont that get annoying -* You hoped I'd like it SLIGHTLY? I love it! (and you knew I would so dont pretend -)

That was just so incredibly gorgeous that I have no words other than marshmellow! Seriously, how much fluffier could that have been? It was just so full of fluffy gorgeousness (I was a hundred percent sure you couldnt possibly allow Arthur to think badly of Merlin, no matter how many secrets came out so unfortunately it wasnt quite as mysterious as I think you wanted it to be, but then I know you well enough that I could have guessed it would be huggle-worthy by the end anyway, it probably was more mysterious for people who dont know you're talent for writing mushy, fluffy, (ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS) moments -

I loved the images in this too by the way, how gorgeous is your Arthur!(I realise I've used the word gorgeous so many times the word is probably losing all meaning but nothing else conveys the mushy marshmellowness this fic turned my insides into -) all the hugging and holding and looking after-y-ness (totally a word -) - I couldnt resist the loud 'aw' at: He carefully took his servants neckerchief off and wetted it in the rain before he moved Merlin’s head into his lap and moved the wet cloth over the flushed face.

Aw!

*giggles* oh, and thank you for not giving too much away about Freya - I should probably see that episode just so you dont have to watch what you write quite so much - - I got the impression when you mentioned the episode that you liked her, and of course Merlin would if you did -

I'm just kind of speechless now with the aw of it all (not to mention your boundless generosity when it comes to me (I cant believe you! how can you possibly still be finding things to give me! *glomps and huggles you* you know I dont deserve you right? I will try harder to, I promise *huggles you*) I hope you're happy and healthy and safe and ecstatically proud of yourself because I know I am to know you... *sighs happily* now I get to ride the wave of gorgeous mental images of Arthur holding Merlin for the rest of the night... THANK YOU! *hugs omouto-chan* -

x
unicorndiva chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Well, I loved it! It was perfect! I simply adored that Arthur learned about Merlin's magic because he was subconsciously taking care of his master by doing small things. That was impressive! Great job!
SeceretGoldenEyes chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
A great little short-story and an enjoyable read! I only spotted a couple of spelling mistakes but nothing major to be corrected. I thought the description was very powerful as well as the thoughts and feelings arthur shows - you are a truly talented writer :)