Reviews for Promises
GallagherGirl537 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
this was good please finihs
eternal.lux chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Lucky me, my nicely-written-once-in-a-lifetime-unsurpassable-legendary-and-so-on review vanished when my connection crashed... So to keep it short it was the greatest review in the world, but I can't remember it, so this is just gonna be a tribute ( maybe I'm feeling like JB and Kage - if you don't know what I'm talking about, then just ignore it I'm just being a bit hyper as usual...)

So, back to the topic, I've just finished reading your story (in one sitting, yay, high five here!), and hey, you're good! That last scene with Bella almost leaving and Jasper showing his emotional side, that was truly heartbreaking, if I was a bit more sensitive, I would surely have ended up crying, and trust me, I even felt my heart clench this way... Could you please give me more of these brother-sister scenes? I would be so grateful, Jazz and Bells are so cute together. I really loved seeing someone faster and stronger than Emmet and would be curious about the result of a competion with Edward and maybe a fight with Jasper!;) It would be also interesting to get to know more about Bella's past and I'm suspecting that the Volturi will make its appereance sooner or later so I believe that your story and me will have a lot of fun together. Keep up the good work!

Happy writing and enjoy it as much as I did while reading!
tryingtofindmyplaceinthisworld chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
update please
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
I LOVE IT!
zeina1 chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
will i love it update fast
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
awwwwwwww so CUTE! update update update!
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
i love this story! and i laughed at bells's last line about the werewolves lol
elisabeth2me chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
I loved it.

I'm still faithfully reading your story,

even though I'm not reviewing as much.

I'm still trying to change that :p

Can't wait for the next one!
CoverseLover10 chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
this story is zoo cute I love it, please update please please please. Update asap keep up the good work
yaysarahj chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
wow i love your story
LadyofLight34 chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
MOre shapters plz
annagardner11 chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
I love this chapter
annagardner11 chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
I love it keep up the good work
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Aww. I'm glad she's finally happy. I can't wait for the next chapter.
yaysarahj chapter 1 . 1/3/2011