Reviews for Against My Will
debslmac chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
:):)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
well this is a good start, but since youve not written ch 3 in the past 3 years, I must assume it was abandoned. (pity)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Why does Lady Cope have such gutteral speech? Would a king frequent a run down brothel? Otherwise, excellent beginning.
Emily Bones chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Beautifully written! I love how you present your characters, they're so vivid. I hope you keep up with this!

Bones
Green-Eyes101 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
It's ind f confusing but it's interesting to

And I love your other stories

I think your a very talented writer
LilyMT-chan chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Yes very confused, but you have a talent for writing! Please continue with this amazing story!~
Ven to the Pen chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
niiice! interested to see more! :)
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I am really enjoying your layout of the story is awesome. Good way to keep us reading I can't wait to read more.
flower123 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
ya i'm confused is edward human?cause it seems like he knew her before the whole brothel thing update soon
allyandmax chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
i really like this! nice work:)
AlwaysMyBella chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
hm i am confused but VERY interested.

update soon please!
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
BELLA DIED? OR DID SHE LEAVE?

OMG, I'M SO CONFUSED AND SCARED IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

BELLA CANNOT DIE!

XOXO
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
oh boy, what am i doing to myself? i've already sworn to only read completed stories from now on & here i am, reading something so promising, with only TWO chapters in! i hope you update at least semi-often... i wouldn't expect weekly (though that would be great!) but i understand the writing process... it just can't be forced.

and i'm so extremely curious as to why bella left edward, why she pushed him to take tanya on as a "mistress"... and did you say she's a mother?
blueberry958 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Yes, very confused and interested in reading more. Can't wait for their interactions.
Uvabunchies chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Yes, I AM thoroughly confuzzled now. I'm still rooting for E&B to be together! Great chappy! Can't wait for the next one! Hope you update soon!