Reviews for Against My Will
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
well this is a good start, but since youve not written ch 3 in the past 3 years, I must assume it was abandoned. (pity)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Why does Lady Cope have such gutteral speech? Would a king frequent a run down brothel? Otherwise, excellent beginning.
Emily Bones chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Beautifully written! I love how you present your characters, they're so vivid. I hope you keep up with this!

Bones
Green-Eyes101 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
It's ind f confusing but it's interesting to

And I love your other stories

I think your a very talented writer
LilyMT-chan chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Yes very confused, but you have a talent for writing! Please continue with this amazing story!
Ven to the Pen chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
niiice! interested to see more! :)
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I am really enjoying your layout of the story is awesome. Good way to keep us reading I can't wait to read more.
flower123 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
ya i'm confused is edward human?cause it seems like he knew her before the whole brothel thing update soon
allyandmax chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
i really like this! nice work:)
AlwaysMyBella chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
hm i am confused but VERY interested.

update soon please!
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
BELLA DIED? OR DID SHE LEAVE?

OMG, I'M SO CONFUSED AND SCARED IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

BELLA CANNOT DIE!

XOXO
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
oh boy, what am i doing to myself? i've already sworn to only read completed stories from now on & here i am, reading something so promising, with only TWO chapters in! i hope you update at least semi-often... i wouldn't expect weekly (though that would be great!) but i understand the writing process... it just can't be forced.

and i'm so extremely curious as to why bella left edward, why she pushed him to take tanya on as a "mistress"... and did you say she's a mother?
blueberry958 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Yes, very confused and interested in reading more. Can't wait for their interactions.
Uvabunchies chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Yes, I AM thoroughly confuzzled now. I'm still rooting for E&B to be together! Great chappy! Can't wait for the next one! Hope you update soon!
xosummerxo chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Good story. Totally confused. The story starts off year 2010, than goes to 2008 than 2009 with Bella about to marry Mike. Was she like engaged to Edward? Didnt like it- ran off to U.S/somewhere found mike, feel in love, edward not over bella threathen her to come back? they did, she became queen/had a child- was unhappy to edward to have an affair? cant wait keep going.