Reviews for Here There Be Dragons
silverfox12578 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Awesome fanfic! I probably loved it because I love dragons lol anyway good work!
TheHeroOfAkatosh chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This story is pretty awesome and because dragons are my absolute favorite also because i fave transformers prime over the original series and beacause prime predaking is an awesome predacon because he can turn into a dragon.
And of course i love bluestreak he's just so awesome although i wish he would appear in transformers prime and the live action movies.
A fan of TF chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Bluestreak's brain as he enters enters the Ark "I told you! I told you! I told you!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Wow!
TheGhost129 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
It there a squel of this?
Blackshadow32 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I just love dragon stories. Great job couldn't have done it better.
Supermoi chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I loved it, it was an awesome story I 'AWW-ed' too at the dragonet's birth XD She was adorable.
eeyop1428 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I suspect you had watched Dragonheart or Eragon which inspired you to write a story with dragons in it hehe. Nice idea but I think the drawback is that you didn't develop the existance of the dragons enough; to be honest it was a little too sudden knowing about their existance in this story. It might have been better if it was longer but as another reviewer has said, it does all right if you think of it as a 20 minute G1 episode. I guess it's just my personal preference but I would've liked a bit more character development on some of the dragons because it seemed a little rushed to me. But still, it was a nice fantasy-filled read. I do like dragons :)
Pheonix Eternia chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
The Men In Black are going to have a field day...
Jessie07 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Awesome story!
Shadir chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
A great work Blue
Ki-Chan chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Aw, it's over? And I was really enjoying this story! I hope there'll be a sequel 'cause this was excellent!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I'm going to go with Ironhide and make an 'aww' noise. The ending is perfectly sweet.

Yay for Bluestreak, too. Taking out Soundwave is no small feat. Only he would be so embarrassed about being a hero...
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Nice ending. Keep writing
GrimlockX4 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
So that's why the queen dragon was forced to 'betray' her people but at least her hatchling is safe at last.

If I was there I would just say cute baby noises at seeing the egg hatching. *And maybe act like Elmrya from Tiny Toons and squeeze hug it*