Reviews for Babysitting Duty
Cyberweasel89 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011

That was really good. Especially for your first fic ever. I was a bit... apprehensive about you not actually covering the babysitting, just before and after, but you pulled it off really well. Congrats!
ghost aaml chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
lol very funny story
Dark Inu Fan chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I was half expecting after that for Ichigo to saying something along the lines of "I'm going home. Hugging my sisters, and apologising to dad" after he got good and drunk with the YSG (Yachiru Support Group). Keep up the good work, dark
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Well Mister I Always Wanted To Post A Fic, you have done it, and you've done with a badass amount of style. This entire thing was a massive crackup mate. It nearly killed me. Bloody well done. Hope you write some more humourous stuff in the future. Keep up the great work.
The Morbid Stilettos chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
HAHAHAHAHA that was awesome! Such a funny story! I thought about doing a story sort of like this only with Naruto characters.

I have got to say, this story is really well done. There are almost no spelling errors and the writing is funny and interesting.

Plus the name I always wanted to post a fic makes me laugh :). It's fairly awesome.

The Morbid Stilettos
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
lol. nice one, Code Pink haha! love it. think you'll ever do an epilogue?
chris chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
He he he he , nice story had quite a laugh with that one , please update the conclusion chapter with the recovery at the bar what do you say?