Reviews for Run Away From the Pain
OldSFfan chapter 94 . 12/1/2014
I didn't review this when it was new, because I hadn't found the fandom yet. But this chapter is delightful, moving, and surprising.
salomon1998 chapter 96 . 9/25/2014
This story was great. Thank you for a great read:)
narutoDkurosaki chapter 41 . 9/17/2014
This fic is decent and a good read while I have almost reached half of it I'll try to complete it and your fic kinda reminds me of a darker version of pretty women.
And while the fic is good and house actually has some bad qualities which you have shown there is little to no interaction between him and his team as for Isabella your oc she is a decent character and not another mary sue.
I hope that this fic is complete because then I don't wanna feel disappointed reading a dead fic...but oh well I feel reading 41 chapters at once is worth my time cause this is the best house fic I have ever read
yuiop chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Nice
HPMARIE chapter 96 . 3/23/2014
AMAZING STORY!
OldSFfan chapter 96 . 1/23/2014
I just came across your fine story. It's been lots of fun reading it.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I typically stay away from "live action" fanfics because I get creeped out by the idea that these are characters played by real people and..ewww. But! This is written so well, and House is such a cartoonish character in terms of personality that I oddly enough have no qualms or uneasiness reading this. Great story and wonder narrative. It's simple, yet effective and to the point.
resourceress7 chapter 96 . 5/28/2011
The cell phone scene was my favorite, too. Thanks for an engaging, well-crafted story.
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 96 . 4/14/2011
Loved the story! I was sad to see it end.
Morningglory5510 chapter 96 . 4/5/2011
Wow, i loved your story. It made me cry and even made me laugh out loud at one point. It was completely heart-wrenching and i loved spending almost three days non-stop reading it.

What you did with Stacy at the end was awesome, i almost wanted House to be there just to do a whole in-your-face thing, but i loved how Wilson handled it )

Amazing story.
Rosadonna chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh, I'm not the only one to notice a parallel between this story and the 7-17 episode of the show! My congratulations to the author!

And now it's turn for David Shore and C. to write a disclaimer:)
1,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »