Reviews for Unimaginative Because He Just Took Away the ‘North
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh gosh, the brothers. That's almost all I can say. Here's the rest: while I did enjoy America's random singing and the trolling of the chick flicks, my favorite part had to be the fortune cookies: both the game, and the passing comment about ruining China's language. Guaranteed to put a smile on my face, this is!
Naruko Uzu chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
What is the peen game?
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very cute. Nice job.
Steph chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
The Strangelove reference was "Precious bodily fluids." I seriously lol'd at everything. This was so cute and happy! I loved it!
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awww, that was adorable.

"...perhaps he ought to give his brother credit. Violent ice hockey. Mooses. Mounties. Eh. Maple syrup. Heart attacks."

That 'Eh.' is probably the best sentence ever. :D
reviewer chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
In Canada we call Justin Beiber Justin Beaver, why are we so mean to our own celebrities?
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
... We need a live action Hetalia show with a pilot episode like this, no lie!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh this fic made me smile. I loved the crackish craziness that the N American brothers got up to, Canada thinking he's the sane one when really he's as bad as America. Also liked the incy wincy bit of USUK that was in there. And the fortune cookies game! I've played Friends or Enemies except we called it Sweet or Sour. And I liked the horseplay that the two of them did and poor England enduring America's singing. I don't know what StrangeLove is, sorry!
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh man oh man, best sibling bonding time EVER. And you just gave me a bunch of games to play while I pretend to have friends who are cool enough to play them with me in public places. C: The entire thing just made me laugh, and it just kept getting better. That thing America does, with the songs? I do that same thing, except I usually try to not say it out loud because I know I can't sing worth shit.

Also, that comment on Canada and Russia getting together to take back Alaska; YES. As a born and raised Alaskan, I am in FULL SUPPORT of this plan. If only if only.

Thanks for sharing your lovely humor and random games to play in public places

Wolfie
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
LOL That's what my Sis and I do to bond! XD Great job!
Little.Misanthrope chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This fic made me laugh so much! Haha! Awesome!
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hm... maybe I'm just weird but it didn't seem too cracky to me. But then again, yeah.
faerichylde chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
AHAHA I KNOW WHAT THE PEEN GAME IS.

*feels smart* I love bonding time. I love your fics.
Andreaeb182 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
hahahahha i lol so much when i read "I believe... i can fly" and made me feel old xD OMG it was a great fic. I loved it... and Mattie is so cute xD
Sunflower Lover chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
They are both just too adorable x'D