Reviews for The True Shinobi God
uzuuchi007 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
mmat chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Come on update
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
kushina and Naruto and Ino would be an intressting new team.

Great story
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
i like it
iamgoku chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
great sakura bashing
tamari-sand-ninja chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
please update again. i just found this story and fell in love with it, you are really a good writer.
quinton klokateer 666 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
update again please
ryanshadow19 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
great story so far i hope its going to be a kushina/naruto and and nawaki/hinata paring please update soon
Zero Gawain chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I hope the Siguas would like to see how it goes, but not updated for a year now T_T.
yama-sama chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
bom para os grupos vc podia fazer

1 haruno salira , uchiha sasuke e inuzuka kiba

2 yamanaka ino ,shikamaru e akimichi chouji

3 senju naruto , uzumaki kushina e namikaze kitsuke [ ele nem devia ter ido a academia devia ter sido um jounin elite ]

4 aburane shino , hyuuga hinata e senju nawaki

5 rock lee , hyuuga neji e mitarashi tenten

[ caso não entenda use o google transleition " pesquise por bussola escolar e encontre tradutor online ]
Devilsummoner666 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
update and make the chapters longer
Lotto2355 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Great Chap

I think it Should Be Naruto ,kushina, And Nawaki

Update soon
ForeverFallen76 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
So far, this story is great. I like the way everything is flowing as well. In regards to the team placements, I think that since Nawaki is the youngest of the Senju/Namikaze Clan, he should be paired with either Kitsuke or Naruto. Naruto will want his brother to be protected at all costs, so who better to ensure his brother's safety then him or someone who is a Kami among men?

With that said, I think that you can either do a various combination of teams, but these probably work best: (1) Naruto, Kushina, and Nawaki; (2) Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru; (3) Kiba, Sakura, and Shino; (4) Kitsuke, Hinata, and Sasuke.

1) With this team it could be Fontal Assault, Recon, Assassination, or Interrogation. If anything switch Nawaki with Sasuke.

2) Why break up a good team? Their fathers were great together, and they grew up together. Enough said.

3) Strictly Recon. Kiba can handle frontal assaults, while Shino and Sakura support him. Also, Kurenai won't take any of Sakura's fan-girl shit and actually help her. She should specialize in Medical Jutsu and Genjutsu.

4) This team is basically the same as the first team. I feel that Hinata would greatly benefit from being teammates with someone like Kitsuke. Kitsuke can keep Nawaki safe if you want to switch Nawaki and Sasuke. He also might be able to help Sasuke with his Avenger thing and his ego.

Kitsuke can help Hinata's confidence and possibly help her gain enough confidence to ask Naruto out. Since all three (Naruto, Nawaki, and Kitsuke) have to rebuild their respective clans, they are allowed to marry multiple wives. I think up to five, but at the very least three. Kitsuke can actually opt out of the CRA by saying that the Namikaze and Senju Clans are merging and leave the "rebuilding" to Nawaki and Naruto. The only girls that I can think of for Nawaki are Meogi and Hanabi for now.

Technically, if the Namikaze and Senju Clans merge, they actually can force the Uchiha Clan to also merge with them. Since they (Namikaze) are the Founders of said clan's Doujutsu. I'm not sure if you are having the Hyuuga's Doujutsu form from the Rinnegan or not, but if you do, you can do the same for them. They can be separate clans (the Uchiha and the Hyuuga), but all major decisions must go through the Senju/Namikaze clan. They can force the Hyuuga to never use their Caged-Bird Seal ever again, and dissolve the Main and Branch house as well as the elders and pick anew from both sections. Then after they remove the old seal from the Branch House, they can put on a new seal that can not be used against the wearer, and locks the bloodline at death as well as makes it impossible to extract semen or eggs from the wearer by the wearer's choice. Then anyone with a Doujutsu in Konoha will wear said Seal on their body which will be invisible unless its being activated for whatever reason.

Sorry for the long rant, but its a really great story. I hope to see an update soon. Until next time. Later.
The Unfinisher chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Ino-shika-cho should remain as a team. Kiba Shino and Hinata should be the same, since the balance of all of their ablities fit together perfectly. Naruto Sasuke and Kushina on one,since Naruto and Sasuke still need that urge to push eachother farther so that both will become stronger like in canon (and it would be awesomesauce if Sasuke developed some kind of feelings for her since she's not like all of the other girls, and Naruto fights for her, you decide who wins).Sakura and Kitsuke should be on one team so he can help train her, Nawaki will be on their team since he dislikes Sakura but since he got what was originally Naruot's personality he should be able to bond with her the same as Naruto did. Your story plot line has a few holes in it. Since Tsunade is the first grandaughter that would make her mother (Mizuhime) his faughter and not his grandaughter. I don't think the first and second hokages were brothers so how is she also the seconds niece? Is Kisuke going to end up mentoring his decendant pein? that would throw all of the stroy out of wack plus jariah probably wouldn't end up dieing and peins to other friends would be on the streets by themselves. Is jariah orochimaru and tsunade still going to stumble upon them later? Sorry for all of the questions it's not that I want you to answer them all I was just giving you something to think about. You do need to fix the plot holes though.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Good job on the story so far, hoping that you'll add more soon.

-If Naruto's, Tsunade's, and Nawaki's father was Minato Namikaze why are they using their mother's family name?

-Naruto's team: Naruto, Hinata, Kushina