Reviews for Never Getting Better
EverlarkFan chapter 1 . 1/28
I noticed you wrote this quite a while ago but I had to review! I really liked this. I love Hermione/Severus pairing and you mixed the perfect amount of angst for the story's length. I really haven't read a story that was this short but effective/made sense. Normally they are too long or drawn out or don't give nearly enough background, but for a short story yours was perfect for what it was. Don't get me wrong I like the long stories as well but sometimes I don't have 3 hours to sit down and read with how crazy life is. All in all, kudos! Loved the part Severus said about his heart at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
OH MY GOD THE ENDING!
MaryBridi chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Beautifully written. Lovely plot. Amazing fic.
mauraderlove97 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Sweet and smutty but the cute ending tops it all!
Rabid Ghosts chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was so cute but where is everyone at Grimmauld Palace? Does the Order not live there anymore?
nancy loves harry potter chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I loved this story! :)
bingohandjob chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Quick paced and warmly funny little story.
PageTurner394 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Love it :)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was wonderfully sweet.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was really sweet!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very sweet. I liked this fic.
Lignala chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It's sooo mushy I love it
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Love it too! Intense and sweet, with the proper amount of sex. Great!
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Not only was the lemon hot but the love that you made evident that they share for each other was absolutely amazing. The end where he tells her that he is missing his heart was so sweet and romantic that I wish that I had been the one that he had been saying that to, and I have never really liked Snape.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That story was so adorable, I love it! It was smutty and cute and... agh! I hug you! 3
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »