Reviews for Never Getting Better
JemGirl77 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I likey. :)

It was a bit of a learning cure to get use to the 'new' or normal Snape, but I love how the whole story went.

I half wish that I could see how they broke the news to the rest of the household, but it ended on a very, very nice note. :)

Good story. :)
Pyro63 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That's was awesome and incredibly sweet! Great fic!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Yay! This is so good! I loved it, the ending was soo cute!
SnapeSnogger21 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
So Cute! I loved it!
Kagomechan56 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
so sweet. And hot! wow, loved it, well done XD
Ayame chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
So happy that I found this story. I just loved it. It's not everyday that I get to find a story that fits this pairing together without changing a lot of the origianl story. Please continue the story. I would really like to dive more into your wonderful writing, and I want to know how Harry and Ron react to everything. I think that it would make a great story to place the reaction around Ron's thick head, and stubborn nature. Just a thought. Love it. Love it. Love it.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw, the ending was adorable. Hehehe, I'm 17 not 18 but really now, I've read far worse and if it's legal for me to be sexually active then I don't see why I can't.

Severus was so different to normal, but at the same time I think the war would change people and as does love. I've always thought theres something about those two that would make them a good couple.

Good work, I liked the story.

diamond-helen chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Lovely, very sweet. Yes it's a bit ooc, but then at least you explain that with the post war stuff. Great stuff.
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
It was cute
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This story was unexpectedly sweet and lovely and I am very glad that I found it. I would like to suggest another chapter or some continuance where we see Harry and Ron's reaction to Severus staying at their house/in Hermione's bed. I imagine it would be hilarious. Very well done.
lcvald chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I don't review often but I have to tell you that I really enjoyed this story.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I wish there was more of this... What about the reactions of everyone? Grins. gREAT Job. Please write more soon. You did a very good job of describing the feelings they were having as they were gently tracing the others face... HuGSS to you!

GRET Job
zucca chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I thought that it was very cute. Really liked it.
bournespeed chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
A lovely fluffy tale. Thank you for sharing.
singingofgallifrey chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
omg this was amazing!3 ahh i love love love it! really amazingly written!:D omg love it!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »