Reviews for Watching You, Lexana
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow, Im such a big fan of yours! Love LOVE your writing. You make lexana come alive!I keep coming back to read your stories especially this one and sicon. Please please write more lexana... begging!
nadinezimafrica chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
wonderful! Absolutely loved it. Wish it was longer tho! Im hooked on lex and lana :)
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OMG this was AMAZING! You are such a brilliant writer! You deserve way more reviews on this! Gah! I LOVE stalker Lana! Lexana are so perfect! You totally encompassed what is so great about them. They understand each other & are each others perfect match. Lana was so unsatisfied in s7 with Clark. She needed a real man like Lex. lol this was so sexy! Brilliant job! :D
HaveNoMercy chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This has to be one of my all time favorite Lexana stories out there! It is beautiful! First off, a Wrath-related Lexana story is just brilliant because Wrath was an AMAZING episode for them. SV is famous for almost re-starting it's best couples and somehow not quite doing it, so fics like yours help ease the loss of such lost greatness. Thank you so much for giving us fics like these!