Reviews for Snogging
Kagamiyuki chapter 1 . 7/31
Cute. I didn't expected it from Allen
silk chapter 1 . 6/12
Really Cute! Thanks for writing it!
StellarMage99 chapter 1 . 1/27
HAHA CUTE! I LOVE UR STORIES! U KNOW MOST OF THE AWESOME PAIRINGS! NOT MANY DO. CAN U DO A ROKUSHI ONE? (ROXAS X XION KINGDOME HEARTS)
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This was a cute story! Thank you for writing!
J nds chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
CUTYYYYYY :D ! Loved loved it ! v/
Jui chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Yesssssssssssss! Though I still love Laven.
Manu259 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I agree with you Allena4ever!
It was a great one-shot as you said yourself short sweet and to the point, if anything I think Allen was a bit OOC since I seriously don't think that if Lenalee asks him a question like that he will answer it that way, but it's your story so I won't say anything else about it.
Hope you make more one-shots.
Manu259
XxSaphirezxX chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ok. Pretty smart of Lavi to pick out the perfect chance for Allen. Love it! XDDDD Plus the last part was pretty funny. XD
Lenore91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hah! This is quite good humoured, although Allen is a bit more ... confident and upfront than usual in this. Anyhow, it only just occured to me how strange 'snog' sounds to others thanks for highlighting that, and thanks for sharing. :)
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Gahhh! That was adorable! Man u have the cutest fluffy oneshots on my fav couples evar. Ima totally fave u rite now. :)
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
hahaha~! Lavi the prankster~! *_*
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
So cute! I love it! I learned that word from reading Harry Potter.

By the way, love your pen name! Momo x Toshiro forever!
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
*giggles* Their snog was cute! I love how devious Allen and Lavi are here. I just love them both. :D Great story!

-Auto-
Msdgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Uff overdrive kyaaaaa I'm melting in their fluffiness waaaaaaa blob
o.xhAna.o chapter 1 . 3/12/2011