Reviews for Another Cup of Macchiato
ForestGuardian311 chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
Hey Didi!

(It's PureForestGuardian from AFF)

So since I never got a chance to read your stories on Winglin (except for "Elemental Disconnect"), I thought I might find you on here (since another friend of mine also wrote a few GuiWang stories under BSM on here).

I'm going to be honest: GuiGui isn't my favorite. Neither is WangZi. I'm okay with the pairing, at best. I did watch the drama though, and I must admit, you did a pretty good job rewriting it. XD

Was it a little predictable? Yes. But then again, I suppose all dramas are. Your plot and its pacing were both pretty good; I found myself enjoying the story quite a bit.

I appreciate the spotlight you gave Li Quan (poor kid didn't get enough screen time in the drama, really). And THANK YOU for adding 阿本! D I loved his character in here, and I doubly appreciate the fact that you didn't turn him into another rival for 小熏's affections (as Chinese fanfics are wont to do. While I have nothing against Mei煜, it always saddens me when I see stories that have 小熏 immediately written out of them just so 小煜 can get together with Mei Mei... But I'm biased, so...)

Everyone's characterizations (as per the drama) is pretty spot-on - I still found myself laughing at some parts. And I just really, really love the 煜王 (小煜 & 王子) moments you threw in here. (I like 小煜 the best out of the six. I like 王子 to the extent as a...casual fan? Idk. XD I don't know why, but something about those 2 interacting have always caught my interest).

But yeah, overall, this was pretty good. I would have liked to see Ting Wei's eventual reaction to 鬼王's relationship, but that is the problem with multi-chapter fics, I suppose. Still, your effort is very commendable.

Thanks for an enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/15/2015
You should make one about mei mei and xiao yu
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
It's ok
Okaasan Sora chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
My two cents about your question... I enjoy seeing the Chinese behind the English, but then again I am wanting to learn Chinese anyway. Thank you for sharing your story.
Okaasan Sora chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
No, it doesn't suck big time. I am enjoying it. Thank you for sharing.
jememj chapter 21 . 10/24/2010
Lovely!I like it soooooooooooo much!You did a great job
hisgirl chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
hello. i love reading your story. you should have been the scriptwriter of brown sugar macchiato. :) can you do more stories? keep up the good work! jia you! :)
Tikisomia chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
Very well written...although I wanted to know what Gui Gui's brother was gonna do when he found out about her relationship with Wang Zi...it'd be nice if you wrote another part or something that deals with that. Other than that...Gteat job!
Tikisomia chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Your story makes me want to go back and rewatch BSM again lol! Really nice job on it so far!
Rikki chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
OOOH I cannot wait for the next installment.

Hurry update.

PLEASEPLEASE
LoveCore chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Just finished reading the first chapter on (winglin) before getting redirected here. :)

This story is awesome! (It definitely does not suck big time.) Your writing has captured my interest big time. :D

I also really like how you've incorporated Chinese into the story.

Can't wait to review more. XD
Mei chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
I really love your story!I can safely say it's one of my up the good work!I can't wait for another chapter!Oh and Wang Zi beinbg jealous was priceless :-)
Rikki chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
Please update this story. I am getting anxious waiting for the next section.
Rikki chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Hurry and update the story. It is really good, I cannot wait to find out what happened 15 years ago
js8999 chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
I love the way you mixed certain parts of the tv series with your plot. Makes the story more interesting and yet very familiar. Keep up the good work!