Reviews for Another Cup of Macchiato
jememj chapter 21 . 10/24/2010
Lovely!I like it soooooooooooo much!You did a great job
hisgirl chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
hello. i love reading your story. you should have been the scriptwriter of brown sugar macchiato. :) can you do more stories? keep up the good work! jia you! :)
Tikisomia chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
Very well written...although I wanted to know what Gui Gui's brother was gonna do when he found out about her relationship with Wang Zi...it'd be nice if you wrote another part or something that deals with that. Other than that...Gteat job!
Tikisomia chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Your story makes me want to go back and rewatch BSM again lol! Really nice job on it so far!
Rikki chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
OOOH I cannot wait for the next installment.

Hurry update.

PLEASEPLEASE
LoveCore chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Just finished reading the first chapter on (winglin) before getting redirected here. :)

This story is awesome! (It definitely does not suck big time.) Your writing has captured my interest big time. :D

I also really like how you've incorporated Chinese into the story.

Can't wait to review more. XD
Mei chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
I really love your story!I can safely say it's one of my up the good work!I can't wait for another chapter!Oh and Wang Zi beinbg jealous was priceless :-)
Rikki chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
Please update this story. I am getting anxious waiting for the next section.
Rikki chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Hurry and update the story. It is really good, I cannot wait to find out what happened 15 years ago
js8999 chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
I love the way you mixed certain parts of the tv series with your plot. Makes the story more interesting and yet very familiar. Keep up the good work!
merrymiss chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
i wish you update often i can't wait to know if the wang zi confession part in the clinic on BSM will happen in this story as well. please update soon and i'm really hooked in this story i hope you update often and write more. a really great story.
kellycpy chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
Oooooo... don't keep us hanging for too long...

just liked to ask did guigui call 李銓?
smile honey chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
nice story!please update soon! I wish there'll be more guiwang scenes in the future..but comic ones.)
js8999 chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! Am looking forward to everyone's reactions to GuiGui's new identity. Keep up the good work!
js8999 chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
Another great chapter! The blending of the new characters with the old ones are seamless and worked out smoothly. I found WangZi's reactions funny and entertaining, and I believe this more than makes up for the long-awaited face-to-face interaction between WangZi and GuiGui. I can't wait to read how GuiGui will meet Ting Wei's father for the first time.

The chapter stories are so great that I look forward to reading a longer one. :):):)