Reviews for Temptations
MusicAngelTwins chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
OMG I thought that was something else
Esther261 chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
Great story I loved it. And its ok cause I didt have to wait
:-)) . I'm guessing due to the fact that it says 28 out of 30 that there is a squeakquel
Esther261 chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
Chapter 23 was amazing and really funny. It was sweet how Wally stood up for Nigel like that
Esther261 chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Chapter 21 was amazing,I really liked it
Esther261 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
20 chapters done 10 chapters to go
Esther261 chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Joey is soooo cute. I hope he has more parts in this story
Esther261 chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
KukiXWally forever
Esther261 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
I wonder who it is in chapter 12. Im guessing its Michael. Oh well Ill just find out in chapter 13
Esther261 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I'm terrified and relieved at the same time. :-!
Esther261 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I don' t have any ideas on what should happen next but great job on the chapter it was seductive ;-)
Esther261 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I really liked the fourth chapter. Their was a lot of flirting between Kuki and Wally and I think it was cute. Whos Shelia? I don't know if you made a mistake or something but you mentioned Kuki being Sheila and I got confused.
Esther261 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Awww,great chapter. It was so romantic,if there is anything I love in fanfictions is fanfictions about drama,I love drama fanfictions
ILoveAussies4 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
What's your Deviantart name?
Mackenzie098 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
One of my faves Keep on writin'!
Dave1998 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Let me say this: When I first read this story, I was surprised on how Wally has a perverted mind whenever he is near or thinks about Kuki, but I understand because he's had romantic feelings for her ever since he was 10 years old and they have grown stronger ever since the series had ended. But what I cannot comprehend is why he shows it in a flirtatious, yet creepy way and that started to scare me a little. Somehow Kuki sees Wally as her protector and boyfriend and she also sees he has "tendencies" of his own, but she trusts him because she returns his feelings. However she wants to takes things slow and I quote from her "Good things come to those who wait. She was almost raped by a certain jerk who wanted to have his way with her, much to her dismay.

I conclude to this, Soverign Pisces, when is the next update for this story?