Reviews for Monster Island
YJ Fan chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Please update! !:):):):):):):):):):):):););););););););););););)
fastshark chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Please write more that was great
cool kid chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
best ever
Nicogirl12 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
oooooooooooo this is super good bravo! as an experienced writer this is a seriously good story just edit your story :-)
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Omg plz update!
Black Thoroughbred Filly chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
OMG I love this fanfic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make another chapter, I'm begging you, I love this story sooooo much, your an awesome writer, great job!
sminches chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
*squeal* OMG! Cant wait for the rest! And, awww, so sweet :) I love your story, you are a fantastic writer :)
sminches chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Yay! they kissed! LOL, so sweet! Ok, i'll admit it, Jake and Hayley make me smile. I would never admit that to my friends, they don't like them. I don't know why I hang out with Jenna and Mandy... Sorry, off topic. But I love the story!Keep writing!
Writingaddict169 chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Yay! You updated and updated an amazing chapter at that. Hurry up with the next one! I can't wait!
OutsiderRushheart chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
WHOA! This fanfic is AWESOME! please update soon!
elevenhurricanes chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Ooohh. Creepy. Abandoned amusement parks are always incredibly ghastly. I've been on photographing assignments and have done a few rolls at such places. Always a good place to have the wit scared out of you.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Kaila Nicole
Anime -mangalover101 chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
An run-down amusement park? Whoa, didn't see that coming!
Seddielovergrl chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Aaaaaaaahhhhh! That was freak'n amazing! I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
Writingaddict169 chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
This is great! I love it, and to be honest, I didn't notice the mistakes in the last chapter ;) I really hope you update soon, even though it's been a while.
OutsiderRushheart chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Awwwww! Very cute. But it can;t end here! I really want to know what happens to the troop! (Five Stars)