Reviews for V Day
Artimis1821 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Cool story I cant wait to read more!
New Dawn Rising chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Ooh, they're going after Tabby? This I liiiike! The Summers' must go down! Crash and burn, baby...hehehehehe. I'm just sorry I didn't stumble on this story earlier, for some reason.
DidGyre chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
The interaction between Laura and Kyle is just so funny.

Luna
scribblemyname chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Laura can be scarily devious. I'm concerned, very concerned. :stares wide-eyed at the ferals: Very, very concerned.
rosebudlilac chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
uh-oh. poor tabitha!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
OMG, Laur' and Kyle are EVIL!

V-Day really brings out the most interesting characteristics.

I like a take on them all getting into Valentine's Day so much. Though I'm not sure if they're trying to win the unannounced, unplanned Best-V-Day-Contest or just trying to ruin everyone else's for their own amusement. Them being them, I can totally see the ruination of everyone else's holiday as a source of amusement. Sort of. Not in a bad way though.

And again, with the "Kitty" thing. Sooooooo cute.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Yet another wonderful update, though I did think that Kyle would have been a little more...disapproving of Laura's past profession. (Not in the moral sense, mind you, but in that posessive, primal "me Tarzan, you Jane" sense.)

It was a wonderful update, none the less and I can't wait for more.

-Lark
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Yah! I've finally gotten around to reading this and it's wonderful. (As always.) I'm loving everyones little plans and I totally love the way you do Kyle and Laura. They're so sweet. I can't wait until you update again so please do so soon.

-Midnight Larkin. :D
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Great work. We men bend so easily to a woman will. Happy V-day.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Great work. Kyle, Jubes beat you.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Great work.
DevilishBea chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
OMG! I'm so happy for todd that I'm using your idea in my fic if you don't mind. I love wanda and pyro, but I can't seem to remenber Kyle... so sad, but I still love your writing.
Irual chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
WOW at first I was just blown away by the satyric tone of this story and I appreciated all the humor inheirent in it but... I hope the girls aren't going to regret doing this

although any opertunity to scott/Jean bash is fine with me LOL

I am hoping that the other couples at the mansion all survive more or less LOL

(great scene where Sam and Tabby hide from laura btw)

I am particualrly fond of how you portray the fellows as hapless victims too hehehe I am very much looking forward to the rest of this story.

Valentines is the oine holiday I can't stand so thos is funny to me although I really LOVE romatic stories too

great update here I'll try and review as much as possible HUGS

your friend Irual BTW, I would love to see ROmy flavored ending / sequel to SL HUGS again
Freedom Heiress chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Lol. I would belive that multiple personality thing! And I hope they show those Barbies what's what! Yay for violent Valentines!