Reviews for Still In High School
SonAmy Otaku chapter 20 . 3/9
Woah. That was unexpected. :,) everything was amazing the ending gave such a twist, but not sure if I like it xD.
I grew a hate towards your Cartman and Kyle. But Then again your story is so... DIFFERENT it made me love it 1000x more. :D
Guest chapter 20 . 4/5/2014
Love the story, love the small details, feels like you created a lot of build up, only to throw it all away at the end. So yes I would love a sequel to this
TaliaUntold chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
Ok i was hoping for Kyman but hey, at least i still have dip .. .
TaliaUntold chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Oh no .. . . . not a feels trip :'(
TaliaUntold chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
wow i have nothing but feels for Stan.
TaliaUntold chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Yayayay more dip :D
TaliaUntold chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Damien should chime in sometime ;)
TaliaUntold chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
DIP!
TaliaUntold chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
lol tweek and butters, never thought of that
Breathlessly chapter 20 . 11/23/2011
Okay I'm back.

I loved this. LOVED IT!

The end was really good, I loved the twist.

My previous review wasn't a bad one I just meant that I hated your Kyle in this particular story, I didn't mean it in a mean way.

EEK I LOVED IT SO EFING MUCH!
Breathlessly chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I was going to review at the end but I couldn't keep it in anymore.

I REALLY FUCKING HATE YOUR KYLE. Well so far. And I think that's the point so...

Anyways back to reading.
wickedhpnerd chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Awww, I can't believe how dark this sequel is compared to the original! I still really like it! And aww, they fell apart. And omg Stan, poor Stan. No poor Kenny! Kenny is just so lovable here. I really like the last two chapters. Also Damien's powers are awesome! And his love for Pip is so sweet! And aww at the future without anyone remembering Kenny!

I do really like the lovely Cutters moment. And also as I said in the review about the other fic, the little details are amazing, especially that r-tard moment, that's one of my favorite Stan and Randy moments of all times, so loved it being here!

Pip is so cute! Awww at him introducing himself again to Kenny.

I really do want a sequel because I'm super curious about that last line: And if Satan neglected to mention the fact that if anyone outside of Hell ever saw Kenny, they would remember him, well, that was his little secret at the moment.

?

All in all, awesome fic, and I can't wait for the sequel!
Viola Durant chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
O.M.F.G I gotta say I hate the ending. I absolutely hate it, to me it's extremely sad. In fact it made me cry. But I loved the story itself.
xEmerald Isle chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
Aww, it's over. I'm really going to miss this fic. It's so amazing.

Really really awesome job on it. I loved it!

Kenny's such a sweetheart for doing what he did. I just love him.

I'd definitely love it if you made a sequel. That would be awesome!

And I'm looking forward to reading your other SP stories too when you post them.

Well, amazing job on this story. Can't wait for more! :D
xEmerald Isle chapter 18 . 10/24/2010
Wow, awesome chapter! :D

I LOVED the sex scene! ;D ;D

Oh god, I can't believe Chris/Stephen walked in... Oh oh...

Well I'm gonna read on now. :D