Reviews for It's just you and me
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 3/16
Lol I know you said 'no slash intended' but I'm a freak and I saw subtext ;) Cute friendship one-shot
CastielDrwho chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Nice the only one of you stories that don't have romance in it
ChickieG chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That's a nice friendly bit of fluff. Thanks.
67impala chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
okay, I was greiving that you will be absent for a while and visited your page and find out, guess what!, this is the only story that didn't make my fav story list.

So I guess, what the heck, I put it on my list. I guess the only reason I didn't put it on it was that it is not really a 'slash' but reading it again, it is amainzingly good moments.

Yes, that's what I do. Pressuring writers into a writing mode even when they say they are busy and going abroad... But I am hoping this little gesture will bring you some "awesome" ideas when you are abroad for a week, right?

So there! I did my part as a obssessive reviewer thing!

By the way, I was serious about this story. I was kinda disappointed when the story ends there. Good work!
wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
If I was sitting in that bar, I'll guess they are gay.;) btw, each time I laughed when I saw the word"den of iniquity"~~XD
494dwangel chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
loved it...read a lot ust in it lol
Noninone chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Sweet :D
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw, this was a super cute moment. I really enjoyed this :)
Deanna chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love it! Great job, seriously!
Grace chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Great story about friendship between Dean and Cas. I mise them!
Tina chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I love it so much, this is something I would love to see in the show!
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awsome!
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw, cute 'lil fic...
candy-cake chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was cute ] I like that Dean and Cas had a nice little chat about their feelings...I mean they had a manly talk about manly . I also think it was kinda funny that you had to keep emphasizing that it was all friendly business.