Reviews for Last Thoughts
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Yeah but *SPOILER* they don't die.
thisaccountisgoneforeverbye chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Spread the news! Everyone is actually alive again!
DanuchieeIchigo chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I wanted to kill myself when I read chapter 104. But then I reread the whole manga since chapter 81 and at one moment Hohenheim says he has a counter if the transmutation circle goes off. Just so you all know, because I was like "What? He said that?" so... as much as I hate Hohenheim, I'm putting all my trust into him. EdWin must live
Queen GR chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I feel your pain, at night I doodle little cows dead by various methods. Sometimes I'll doodle one and then destroy it simply for the fun of it... simply for the reason that I REFUSE to believe that Winry is dead. SHE CAN"T BE! Oh, and did you notice who WASN'T shown after the activation of the circle? Hawkeye and Lan-Fan!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Excellent. Chapter 104 was, indeed, freaking intense. Honestly, it definitely kept you on the edge of your seat, and if Winry had, well, basically died I would have had a mini fangirl moment when the last thing she said was Ed's name but I was too depressed that everyone except for Father, Greelin (YES! He's been left out too much lately), Pride, Mei, Izumi, Ed, Al, Hohenheim and Roy (I think that's everyone...?) being dead.

Anyways, very well done!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
i know how you feel towards the latest chapter. i mean, i cried so hard with that part when winry and the others collapsed.

but i'm trying to think and hope that arakawa wouldn't end things like that. remember, there might still be chance to reverse things by using that transmutation circle combined with alchemy and alkahestry...

but still, i really feel sorry for winry at that moment...her last thoughts still drifted to ed. i don't want to think that they're all dead, but it still hurts that death might've been what had really happened to them. i'm just hoping for the best outcome for the series.

i'm quite sure plenty of fma fans are fuming at arakawa by now. that's a quite understandable first reaction. but think about it. if ed and the others were successful right away with their plans in stopping father, the story wouldn't get so interesting like it does now. it's like, "okay, so that's it? ed and the others won? no biggie...that's bound to happen..." but having to create a story like in chapter 104 would make fma fans yearn for more because of curiosity. it's like, if you add more conflict into the mix, the story will get interesting and exciting. now, because of chapter 104 i'm guessing plenty would think, "oh my, i wonder how ed and the others will reverse this? how will that transmutation circle they discovered before play out in this story? etc. etc. etc..." although i hated arakawa for making her readers cry, i still love how her mind works. she really knows how to make her readers hang on to the edge of their seats anticipating for the next chapter.

as for your story, it's quite good. truly it's angsty because 104 was a pretty angsty chapter as well. but i'm glad that you wrote something out of the latest chapter, i was looking forward to somebody planning to write a fanfic having 104 as the basis. you did a great job on your fic. the romance and angst mixed well.
Little-Miss-Horror-Addict chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
*cries* Winry...Aww. Im so sad. That was beautiful, even though some part of me is hoping for some dramatic twist where they didn't actually die somehow... right.
DevonMarieDarlingmy username chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Wow, that was really sad but it was really good! I also agree with your comment at the end, I firmly refuse to believe that Winry is dead and everytime someone points that out I argue that she's still alive. I truly hope the series doesn't end like that but if it does (me being more stubborn than what's good for me) will refuse to still believe it and pretend she's still alive. Like with Huges, I'll be in a permanet state of denail. Now aside from my mini(seriously that's extremley short coming from me) rant, I really liked this fic, depite the depressing aurara(sorry about spelling errors), and I hope to see more from you! .

P.S. yes DevonMarieDarling is my username, my computer's just stupid.

X-Feli-Chan-X chapter 1 . 2/10/2010

i have to say i liked this

but chapter 104 was EVIL!

i cried when i saw Elysia and depressing!

I that has got to be the worst cliff hanger ever!

Poor Winry and Ed...*sniff*

Good job!
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
If Hiromu Arakawa does something like that, I will fly to Japan myself and personally cut off her toes. Brilliant job! I loved it, even though it was depressing :)
Very Swampeh chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Chapter 104 was by far the most evil thing I've ever seen. I screamed when I read it. I really did D: But I think the survivors will do something to reverse the transmutation circle, since the bodies are still there (and I don't think they were after Xerxes...).

Awesome drabble, you really got the wonderful EdWin angst! One day there /will/ be Elric children running around. It must happen!
Dory-Tox chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Good story, well written and sad. Poor Winry, poor everyone.

When I read the chapter I finished thinking 'no this can't happen' Ack! I can't wait another month or whatever to find out what happens.