Reviews for Tough Love
Ark Ange1 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
O.o naughty, naughty lol. They're such a cute couple though, I love how she can reveal his softer side AND kick his butt :)
Lady Katana4544 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
So I just gotta say that even though I just freaking found this today, the fact that its only three chapters in aside, that I am enjoying this fic.

And am definitely hoping you'll get some inspiration to continue this someday. :)

LK
Yoru Hana1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
*laughs*
Phoenix13 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
LOLZ! I liked this.

"Wanna do it?"

There was little more than a metallic scrape before Ironhide was up and next to her.

"Y'have t' ask?"

LMAO, hey, even those few words were a lot for Mia and Hide! XD More like, grunt, grope, gasp, overload, then recharge. And don't we love those two that way? :-)
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
finaly a 28meme for ironhide and chromia!

great job can't wait for more

i love this couple they're so cranky and cute!
dragoneyes171986 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
that was great!

i loved it when chromia yelled at flareup to put the dolphin back in the water!

keep up the great work and i can't wait to read more!
Black Oracle chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Excellently written IH & Chromia piece. Don't we just all just love their cantankerous relationship? They show their affections for one another under a cover of nails.

I like your analogies for the couples in your ending note: IH/Chromia being like a mountain and OP/Elita a solar system (care to explain that one?).
playswithworms chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw, usually Chromia and Ironhide fics annoy me, but this was just exactly right! *giggles* And being called a cockroach is totally a compliment! XD