Reviews for A Mothering Experience
Carlmike94 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
My heart _
Flyingshadow451 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Awwwwww... that's just so cute!
Teegra123 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Me: *Sits on couch squealing and giggling like any regular fangirl as I read the fanfic*
Mom: *Stares* ...The hell are you laughing for?
Me: *Stops and stares at her before flailing madly and whining like a child* You wouldn't understand!
Mom: (T_I) ...?

(True story. Btw, LOVED this fanfic so much! I love little cute nakama moments like these between the crew, especially Sanji and Usopp X3 )
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
this was over load of cuteness! I just want to hug those fools.
Zombietooth chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Huh. Tbh I totally expected this little story to be awkward as hell - but now I can't stop grinning because of the fluff and cuteness mixed with the best kind of nakamaship. Thanks for writing this!
And now I'm off baking some cookies XD
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was the most adorable Sanji x Usopp story I've ever read...I just died of the cuteness XD
Pandarius chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
awww that was so sweeeet wow. That was such beautiful character introspection and insight into their relationship im crying aghh
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Weird and awkward yet insanely cute and fluffy, pretty cracky as well. I can just imagine Sanji giving Usopp the "Talk" or something to recompensate, lol.
Happy Feather chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ugh, the Cuteness! It's like you're trying to kill me!
butterflieo chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh my god, how is this so cute?
redheadedbishonenlvr86 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
KAWAIII!

That is all. Only because words wouldn't do it justice.

That was super sweet. Usopp usually gets on my nerves a bit but this was really thoughtful of him without making him seem out of character. I could totally see him doing this! Good job!
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Adorableness. . MotherUsopp and "chibi"Sanji are adorable. The image in my head when reading this story is spectacular.

Usopp really is so thoughtful. .
xWellJustMex chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was so cute!

Thank you so much for writing this and for the brilliant idea! *hug*

Can you please write another story with Usopp and Sanji (Maybe the part when Sanji shows Usopp a dad-thingy)?

See ya
No I'm gone chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That was so cute. I can imagine Usopp acting like a mom.
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Usopp mothering Sanji, haha! He'll take Sanji up on that...